Mrs. Kim Jong In

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RAMa_NjYbgA

 

After changed into new dress, you went down. "Are you going somewhere?" Kai asked. You looked at him in disbelieved, "W-Why are you wearing that?" 

Kai looked down to his body, "Ouh, this?" He pointed to the apron. "I'm cooking. Hey, try it!" Kai pulled you to the kitchen. He pulled a chair for you, "Please seat."

You raised your eyebrow, *What's wrong with him?*

"Come on, I won't bite." You sat on the chair while he served you the breakfast. "Eat this, and this." he keeps putting the foods in your plate. "Ermm, Kai?" you called him.

"Yes?" he turned to you. "I can't finish all of this..." you nodded to the foods. "Its okay, we can share." Kai pulled a chair for him and took the food using fork.

Your jaw dropped, *When I said, I can't finish doesn't mean we can share a plate and fork together!*

"Ouh, its so delicious. I don't know I can cook these very well! Here eat this!" he feed you. Before you could stop him, he already throw it into your mouth. 

"Cai, I pan't weat..." your voice muffled through the foods.

"What? You want more? Okay!" Kai happily feed you more and more! Suddenly, you'd got choked. "Are you okay?" Kai concerned.

You waved to his face as an 'okay' sign. Then, you ran towards the sink. You washed your mouth, *Is this you call FOOD?! Delicious my !* Kai came beside you. "You should eat slowly. You can't dig all that inside your little stomach." he scolded you.

*Is he asking for die?! He's the one who shoved all that foods into my mouth!* You took the plates and washed them.

All of sudden, Kai hugged you from back. "I'm so afraid, you know." You accidentaly drop the plate as you can feel his hot skin on your back. *What is he doing?!*  "Don't scared me like that anymore." he mumbbled.

You struggled to pull your sanity, "Kai.."

"Hmm...?" he mummbled softly, and sedutively! 

"I have to wash this, can you....let me go?" you said while hold your breath.

"Why?" "I can't wash this properly!" you was about to lost your temper. Kai smirked, *She fell for me? No, I didn't even started yet. Watch this, Hana!* 

Kai placed his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. "I didn't block you or something. See? I didn't even touch your hands, even I want it so much." Kai whisphered with his lure, husky voice.

"Your hair smell...nice. I love it. What shampoo did you use?" Kai played with your hair.

You closed your eyes, *GOD!* "I use clorox if you really want to know."

"Ouh really? I should use that too!" Kai joked.

"Kai, can you take your hands off from me?" you firmly said. "Why?"

"You can't just hug me like this!" "Its not wrong for me to hug my wife."

You spun around and face Kai, "I think you've mistaken something. Both of us are force to marry each other. Our marriage is on a paper only.That's mean, I'm your wife on the paper only. And you, you're my husband on the paper only. So no need for us to be or get closed beacuse in reality we are nothing, we're just a stranger. So don't get your hopes up. Plus, I already have my love one."

Kai startled for awhile, and then he got it. You've returned the words he said before to you. 

Kai looked down, "Hana-ah, can we forget about that? I...I didn't mean it actually. I didn't even remember those words, so...can we forget about that and be a happy married couple?"

"Ouh, really? Well, I never forget and I'm always KEEP that words in my mind." you went to living room and took your handbag. "Hana-ah.." Kai followed you.

"Don't touch me!" you shoved his hand. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my harsh words. Please, can we cancel about the divorce?"

"What? Cancel?" you faked a laugh. "Is there

Please log in to read the full chapter