when Sunday come

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IFqkg57sZ30

 

It was Sunday, so you woke up a little late. *Hmmm....is Kai already wake up?* you wondered. You wrapped yourself with the blanket rolled to your left and right.

*What should I cook for breakfast? Will he eat it?*

The morning dawned brightly. You get up and walked towards the window. You watched the scene again and again tirelessly. Next, you go down and went to the kitchen. You took the cutterboard and started cutting some food to cook. Abruptly, a pair of hands embraced you from back.

"Morning~" Kai tempting you with his lure voice.

"M-Morning.." you timid. *Why is he acting like this so suddenly?*

"Why is your face red? Auuwww, you're shy, ehh?" Kai closed the gap between you two. "Don't be shy..."

"You can go watch the tv while I cook." you hoped that he will go and leave you alone. Its so.....akward when someone hug you when you're in the middle of cooking. But Kai didn't leave you.

"I don't want."

"Why?"

"Is it wrong for the husband to hug his wife?" Kai pouted. *H-Husband?* you looked at him. You think, he was joking, but he is not! "Its okay if you don't want-" Kai take a leave.

"No no...its okay. You can do whatever you want." you pulled him back. Kai smiled, *I know it!* Kai rested his chin on your shoulder, "What are you doing?"

"Cooking." you answered. "For who?" Kai whispered on your ear. 

You giggled, "For you.." 

Kai tightened the hug. He took the knife from your hand, "Let's go somewhere." "To where?"

Kai winked at you sedutively, "You will know." He brought you to a mini garden at the backyard. Its full of blooming flowers. "Its so beautiful! I never know that you had a beautiful garden here." you enjoyed the beauty of the garden.

Kai plucked a lovely red rose, "Its not mine, its ours." Kai gave you the rose and you took it, "Its so pretty, thank you." You closed your eyes and smelled the rose. "I love the fragrant.

Please log in to read the full chapter