SPECIAL; part 8

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

My super awsome hands just make a mistake by click some button and I lost all my writtings. Good news? I had to write all over again! :)

Mad? Nahh, I'm happy, see? I'm smilling.

 T..T

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hy-nRjMCp-k

 

Krystal was cleaning the house. "I hate housechores!" she whined. "I'm Jung Krystal, the hottest model. Model do not cleaning house! I hate you Hana, I'm going to make you pay me for this!"

Suddenly someone rang the door bell. "It must be her. I'm coming."

The door rang a few times. Krystal ran to the door, "Wait! Geez, can't you wait- "

She was speechless to see the person in front of her, "Y-You?"

"Hana...where's she?" he asked.

Krystal snapped out, "What are you doing here?!"

"Where's Hana? I want to see her." he peered behind Krystal's shoulders.

"Even she's here, she won't see you!" she mad.

"Hana! Hana!" he shouted for you.

"Go, don't come here. She won't like to see you at here." Krystal shoved him. 

"...please, let me see her.." he cried.

 

"I'm sorry.." he looked down.

"Is that all words you can say?" Krystal raised her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry.." he keep repeted the same words.

"Stop saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry'!" she scolded.

"I'm sorry.."  "God! Now, I hate those words, thanks to you!"

"I'm sorry.." he said again. Krystal rolled her eyes, *This driving me crazy!*

"Its all my fault.." he admited.

"Of course it is! You're the one who leave her! You didn't even care about her! You left her, you abadone her and the worst part is...you do not believe her." Krystal let out all her anger.

"I never saw her cried, but that was the first time she cried." sudennly Krystal cried. Hana is her bestfriend. Hana's pain, she's pain. Hana's hurt, she hurt too!

"She is a strong girl. She always smile no matter what happen." Hana's laughed keep replay in her mind.

"I know.." he said in gloomy.

"If you know, then why you did that?! She deserve to have a happy life but you took everything from her!" Krystal boiled up. "She was in mess. She lost her hope..."

He bowed, "I'm sorry.."

Krystal wiped her tears, "Don't say that to me." She turned to him, "I'm not the want who you should ask for forgiveness...its her."

"But don't get your hope up because I don't know if she would ever forgive you or not..." Krystal said firmly.

 

"Okay we will continue tomorow. Class can dismiss." the old professor said before left the classroom.

"Hana, goodbye!" your friends bid a goodbye. "Bye!" you waved.

The school is not that far from your house, so you can walk go back as mu

Please log in to read the full chapter