honeymoon part I

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FDnWOg6mbsw

 

"We're here, young master, young miss." the driver said and the door opened by another Kai's butlers. Both of you get out and he bowed to both of you, "this way, please."

Kai walked first while you stunned at the luxurious hotel owned by Kim's family. Kai stopped when he felt you're not following him. He turned back and grabbed your arm, "Lets go."

You yanked your hand back. "I can go by myself."

Kai sense that the workers were looking at you guys. He sighed, "Hana-ah, I'm sorry. Please don't mad at me. I swear, I'll treat you nicely, uhh baby?" Kai said sweetly. He putted his hand around your waisted and pulled you closed to him. 

*BABY?!* you struggled but he tightened the grip. "Don't move, or I'll kiss you." Kai hissed. "Where's the key? My wife is boiled up here, can't you see?" Kai demanded.

"Here is your key, I'll take you to the room-"

"I'll be pleasure if you leave us alone. We can go there by ourself. Thanks for your hardwork." Kai pushed you in to your honeymoon room when you guys reached the room. "Ouch! You hurt me!"

"I'm glad I did." he snorted. *What is wrong with him? One minute he's nice, then he'll turn into ghost. I thought he changed.* 

Kai search throughtout the room like a mad people, "There's only one room....and one bed."

You looked up, "What?" you give him a puzzled look. Before you could do anything, he already ran to the bed and shouted, "This mine! You sleep on the couch!"

*What? He lost his nuts or what?* "I'm a girl!" you blustered.

"I'm the next heir. The next heir won't sleep on couch." he shrugged.

*Well, that won't happen!* you entered the room, and lied next to him. He looked at you, startled. "What are you doing?" 

"Lying, you blind." you replied.

"I know, but, this is mine!" 

You turned to him, then you get closed to him sedutively. He raised his eyebrow, "Don't come. Don't. Come." But you grew more closer and more closer which cause him to step back a little everytime you move foward. He was about falling out of the bed but you grabbed his collar. He gulped and looked at you, *I never thought that she can lure man*.

"Goodbye Mr. Kim Jong In~" you pushed him. GEDEBUSHH..and yes, he fell down, hardly!

"Offtt- AGRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kai groaned in pain.

He breath in and out, *Relax, relax, you can handle this.* He got up, fiercely. You mouthed to him, 'mianhayoo~' and turned making your back facing him. You closed your eyes, *You lose.*

Abruptly, you felt like a heavy weight on the other side of the bed. So you turned to see Kai was lied with one arm supported his body while he rested his chin on the palm, and he is TOPLESS! Revealling his pale-soft-skin.

"Ahh, it so hot today, don't you think so?" he winked. "Should I un-pant too?" he blinked innoncently. And yes, he DID IT! He ed his pant, slowly. Your jaw dropped, "W-What are you d-doing?"

"You know what I mean." he murmured and continued where he stop. "No, I don't know..." you trembling. He stand up and tried to take off, "Ouh, really? Then I'll show you what I mean-"

"You ert!" you throw a pillow to his face and ran off from the room. "Hey, I haven't show you my new Hawaii underwear! Its brand new with pink colour!" 

"Enjoy yourself!" you slammed the door. Kai chuckled, "I won. La la la la~"

 

 

The next morning, Kai woke up and went to the kitchen to get some drink. He was shocked when saw a girl in his room. "Morning!" you greeted him.

Then, he realised it was you, his wife, in HIS room, was cooking in HIS kitchen. "What are you doing down there?" you peered at Kai who was seat on the floor (well actually he just fell because of shocked when he saw you).

You sat down on the table and took the spoon. Kai also did the same, and when he was about to eat, you stooped him with your hand

Please log in to read the full chapter