thank you mr. rain and thunderstorm!

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PrwxG1sCZaE

 

You watched some movies, news and drama, but you grew bored after that. *What should I do?* You looked out the window, the day looked cheerful and the sky was bright and sunny. 

*Its a good day for cleaning the house!* You grabbed the vacuum and mop and started cleaning every single corner in the house. You the radio and humming to the songs played.

DUMMM!

A loud thunder sound can heard. You accidentally drop the mop. You turned and looked at the window. You saw that the day had transformed and dark clouds loomed ominously up in the sky.

*T-Thunder?*

DUMMM!

Quickly, you hid from the thunder behind the curtain. "D-Dad....dad...." you chattered. You want to call your dad but your phone was on the coffee table. You got up slowly and reached out for you phone but when your heard the thunder strucked, you turnaround hid yourself once again.

*Dad, help me...I-I'm scared~* you cried in silent.

"I'm home." Kai said as he entered the house. Kai frowned when you're not answered him back. *Where is she? I saw her shoes...* Kai looked at the  house. He picked up the mop. "What are you doing here?" he asked like the mop is going to answer him back. "I understand. That girl run away when she saw a cockroach as she cleaned the house, right? No need to answer. I already know-"

Kai paused as he heard a small screamed. *Who's that?* He saw a shadow behind the curtain. Slowly, he approached and flicked the curtain, "Who's that- Hana?! What are you doing here?"

He saw you shivered, a lot! "Yahh, what are you doing down here?" He looked at your pale face. "Are you sick?" He put his hand on your forehead, *She has no fever.*

"No, I'm okay." you pushed his hand. He stand up and headed to kitchen when another thunder roared in the sky, loudly. Afraid, you hugged Kai's neck. "Hey, hey!"

"Don't go..." you whisphered.

"You're going to choke me." "...stay with me.."

"What?" "...please, stay with me...until the rain stop..." you plead. Kai looked down to you and his face get red when saw your face very closed, *Is she scared of...thunder? WAIT! THIS IS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY BABE!* 

 

You and Kai sat on the sofa, watching some news. Suddenly, Kai get up. "Where are you going?" you held his hand. "Only drink." Kai walked while you followed him.

Kai smirked, *She really scared. This is fun!* Kai drink some water and put the bottle back in the refrigerator. Kai went to stairs but you stopped him. "Where are you going?"

"Room. I have some work, now excuse me-"

"Can I watch you?"

Kai make a face, "I don't like people stare at me when I'm doing my works."

"I promise will shut my mouth and be good." you promised him. "Please~?" you grasped both your hands.

"What if I reject?"

"I'll do anything you ask." you exchanged an offered. "Anything?" Kai raised his eyebrow. "Yes, anything." "O...kay."

You followed Kai to his room. He sat on his chair and

Please log in to read the full chapter