our kids

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=e0kbr9B0y7Y

 

The next day, Jong Woon was busy checking the paper when his assistant came in his office.

"Someone is here for interview." "Okay." Jong Woon replied without leaving his eyes from the paper. His assistant let you in. You seat on the front of Jong Woon.

"So, are you here for interview- Hana?" Jong Woon Surprised when he looked up.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I'm here for the job." you bowed.

Jong Woon looked at you with a mixed feelings, shock and happy. "So, it was you?" *I know she's going to take it! My planned work perfectly!* Jong Woon smiled, satisfied.

"What should I do? Interview? Practical?" you smiled. You become Jong Woon assistant. You helped him watched over the pet, feed them ang many more. Its not that easy but its not that hard too. You enjoyed work at his place but you still miss your old job.

"Are you tired?" Jong Woon sat beside you during lunch. His another assistant, Nayoung already gone for lunch. "No." you gave him a small smile.

"Then, what's wrong with the atmosphere? You want more salary?"

"No, no. Its not like that. It just, I miss my old job and my friends." you confessed. Jong Woon took two kittens and hand one of them to you. "Aren't they cute?"

You nodded.

"How about you be their parent?"

"What?" you bewildered. "I said, you can take them." Jong Woon smiled. "Put all the problems behind you. You can forget the world for a moment, and be their parent. In returns, they will accompany your days."

You looked at Jong Woon. He squeezed your hand, "Like you, they're lonely. They lost their parent when I took them and they need a parent. Can you be?"

"I don't know..." you mumbbled. But when you stared at those kittens, a warm feeling surround your heart. *They look cute. Maybe I can take care of them and forget my worries.*

"I accept your proposal." and so, you go back to your (newly-wed) home with the kittens. The house was empty since Kai not in

Please log in to read the full chapter