Jong In vs Jong Woon part II

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xg_1CfiXZ0w

 

Jong Woon crossed his arms, "What I try to say is, I'll come back home, be the next heir and marry Hana." Kai clentched his fist tighly, ready to punch Jong Woon.

"Oppa! Did you found it?" you ran to him.

"Ouh, yes. I found what I looking for." Jong Woon glanced to Kai. He turned to you, "Here you are."

"Thanks." you took it. "Let's go! The party was about to start!" you pulled his hand. Jong Woon smirked in victory. Kai swear he saw Jong Woon thumb up to .

Most of the time, you and Jong Woon glued together. Whenever you go, Jong Woon will follow. If you went to left, he went to left also. If you went to the right he went to the right too.

*Aishh, why is he tugging along soemone's wife?!* Kai walked towards you but was stopped by someone.

"Kai, come here. Help me." Mr. Kim called him for help. *Aishh, this old man, can't you see I'm saving the world?!* with sighed he when to his dad side.

"Oppa, try this." you feed Jong Woon.

"Hmm, so delicious!" Jong Woon beamed.

"Really? How about this?" you feed another food to his mouth. "I like this. What did you put inside?" Jong Woon asked.

"I didn't put anything, just do as usual." you humbled. "As usual? Wow! Your cooking are really awsome! I wish you can cook for me everyday!"

"Do you want?" you looked up at him.

"Do you?" Jong Woon smiled. You chuckled, "If you want, I will."

*What?!!!! You never cook for me- Wait! She cook...but, she NEVER DO LIKE THAT TO ME?!* Kai frowned. "Yahh, Hana! G-Give me...that food too!" Kai stuttered.

"Uh-oh? This?"

Kai nodded, "Quick! I'm hungry!"

You took the plate and gave him with rough on his chest, "Here." Kai took it and blinked a few times, *SHE DIDN"T FEED ME?!* "How I'm going to eat this?!"

You gave a look, "Use your hands, dum-dums."

*What? Gawd! Look at her! Did she just ignore me?!* Kai chest went up and down.

"Ommo! We lack of food!" Mrs. Kim gasped. "I'll help you. What do you need?" you thoughtful. "Oh, thanks Hana-ah. Can you buy these?" mrs. Kim gave you the list.

"I'll get it." you bowed to

Please log in to read the full chapter