the new Hana!

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=E7uqLBkdG2A

 

There were many guess coming at the fashion show event held by Jung sisters. Most are from fashion company, VVIP guess and many more exclusive clients. People started to filled the empty chairs. Kai also attended the event.

Jessica took a microphone, "Good evening ladies and gentleman. Thanks for coming today."

"We're proudly would like to present you our new collection for this summer. Now, let's the runaway began!" Krystal shouted.

The stage was run by the models with beautiful and gorgeous dresses. The energetic music filled the hall. Everything works perfectly until the Jung sisters went up tu the stage once again.

"Now, I would like to present you, our exclusive item for this summer. There is only one, and you can't find this anywhere." Jessica purposely highlight the words.

"Let us present you...BRAND NEW SUMMER!" Krystal hollered. When the last model came out from the stage, Kai fall off from the chair. *What. The. ?!* his jaw drop.

 

*Is that....H-Hana?!* his blinked a few times. As you reach the end stage, you take off your jacket.  You posed for the camera and show your pale skin since the shirt is sleeveless. He scanned you, from head to toe, *GOSH!!!!*

 The audience clapped their hands, satisfied with the new project by Jun

Please log in to read the full chapter