honeymoon part II

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

mc mong - ice cream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DolRkHKyXPU

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed.

"Don't scream! You'll scared him." Kai scolded. "But I'm afraid!" you, still screaming. "I'm here, see?" Kai held out his hands in the air.

"How about, we ride together?" you gave an idea.

"Of course. No. Way." Kai decisived. You pouted, "Just for once."

"No!" Kai turned to his black horse after settled helping you ride a random brown horse. But, you grabbed Kai's shirt and yanked him back. "Let me go!" Kai hissed.

You changed your mind and wrapped your arms around his neck making you band 90 degree while you was sitting on the horse. Kai shocked at how closed you guys were. He tried to pulled away, but only make the situation look more worse because you were about to kiss him. "Ehhemm..." the workers coughed and looked away. 

"Let me go." Kai ordered. 

"No." you won't back off. 

"In three counts...1." Kai started countdown.

"You move, I'll kiss you." now you're threatening him.

"2!" Kai continued.

You closed your eyes, acting like ready to kiss him. *Don't worry, he won't kiss you.* you couraged yourself. Kai sighed, "Okay. Okay." he surrendered. Kai seat behind you.

"Hold it like this..." Kai encircled his arm around you and his hand overlapped yours. You can feel his hot skin on your back. "...Don't hold to tight...he will suffocated..." Kai's voice full of alluring, send some shiver to your spine. 

You and Kai tour around the club area. *Must not fall! Must not fall! Must not-* you remind your head.

"Did you listen to what I said?" Kai asked. The reality hit you back. You turned to face him, and you can see how close his face was. "Why? Am I too handsome for you to resist?" Kai sarcasticly comment.

"W-What? Puh-lease!" you faced foward, withstand embarrassment. Kai smirked, "Then, don't stare at me."

"Like I want!" you fumed. The riding end fast. Before leave, an idea came through your head. "Wait a minute!" you ran back to the horse. "What now?!" Kai impatient.

You took a big, blue spectacle and put it on a random horse. You took out your handphone and take a picture. CLICK! And the horse posing for you.

 

"Hahaha, you look so cute little Jong In~" you caressed the pony horse. Finished, you ran back to Kai side, "Let's go!" Both of you went to Kai's car. "What is the next activities?" you asked. "How about, diving? There is a beautiful beach that we can go." Kai said. 

At the word beach you quivered. Kai looked at you, curious. "Why?"

"Can I make a request?"

"What?"

"Can we skip that first? How about we ride a bicycle?" you beamed.

"Why?" "Before, I just follow you around. Now its your turn for you to follow me. Please?" you pleaded and add some agyeo. Kai sighed, "Okay."

Kai parks his car at the empty parking lots. There was a bicycles rent stall that has a design like small house. Behind the house there was a small garden and tall tress before the beach. You s

Please log in to read the full chapter