Kim Jong Woon

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CIxNUzP0uGc

 

"Thank you." you paid the amount to the taxi's driver. You went to the hospital and went to the usual wad. You knocked the door, but there's no answer. *That's weird, he usually awaken at this time. Is he in the bathroom?*

You turned the door knob, "Anyeonghaseyo? Ahjussi?"

You observed the entire room, searching for him. You went to the bathroom, but his not there too. You ran to the counter, "Excuse me. Where is the patient in room 240?"

"Wait a minute.....the patient already check out, miss." the nurse replied.

Your eyes rounded, shocked by the news. "When?" "Hmmm...a few hours ago." the nurse confirmed. 

"Ouh, thank you." you bowed and leave. *He leave just like that? No thanks?*

"Urm, miss!" the nurse called you. "There is something he left for you." the nurse give a piece of paper. You took it and opened the fold, 

-Thanks for your care. We will meet again, soon! M.M

"What is this? Fly paper? Can't he just say it direct in my face?" you frustated. You looked at the paper once again, *Well at least he know how to thanks.* You took another cab and stopped in front of your place job. You greeted your co-worker, Min Ah.

"You're late, again." she approached you.

"Hurmm..." you changed into your uniform. "Visit him again?"

"Hurmm..." you closed your locker.

"How about his memory?" Min Ah asked. She knows about the accident from you. "I don't know."

Min Ah frowned, "Why?"

"He already discharged before I can meet him." you went to the counter and ready to start your job. "What about his number? Address? Ouh! And his name?!" Min Ah curious.

You shrugged, "I don't know."

"Can I have two cups of cappucino?" the customer ordered. "Please wait for awhile. We'll send it to you later." you served.

"Will you meet him again?" Min Ah said as she gave the changed to the customers.

You sighed, "I don't know. He didn't even said thank you or anything-"

"I thought I already thanks you." a voice said.

Then you remembered the paper, "Ouh, yeah! You already mention it-" *Wait! How Min Ah know about the paper?!* you turned to see Min Ah's face. "How did you know?"

But Min Ah just shook her head and pointed to the front. You followed her finger to meet a good-looking man stand in front of you. "Ouh, I'm sorry. What do you want to buy?"

"We meet again." he smiled.

"Uh-oh? I'm sorry?" you cofounded. You squeezed your brain as much as you can until the reality hits you, "Uh-oh, the dashing patient!"

"Dashing patient?" Min Ah repeated your words. Min Ah looked at him in surprise.

 

 

"Dashing? That's....cute." Jong Woon smiled, his heart felt warm. He seat while waiting for you bring him a coffee. "Ahh..I-I'm sorry because I don't know your name since you lost your memory-

Please log in to read the full chapter