our first home

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vewoRJsRzU4

 

"Forgive what?" you heard a deep voice. You turned and saw a figure, Kai. He was leaning on your table. "Why are you so late?" Kai gazed at you, or more likely...stared emotionlessly.

"What are you doing here?!" you hissed. "Come to pick you up." Kai replied.

"Pick me where?" 

"To our home."

"Excuse me?"

"Why did I married a deaf girl." Kai sighed, "Our home. Its already done."

"O-Our home?" you gawked.

 

After packed your things, Kai take you to the 'new house'.

 

Kai looked at your reaction, "Don't open your mouth. You look ugly." You squinted and crossed your hands, "Hmphh! So arrogant." You followed Kai into the house and heard some noise coming from the living room.

"Ahh, Kris! Can you help me hang these balloons?" Suho asked for help.

"Why me?" Kris asked.

"Because....you're too tall." Suho shrugged. "Now, do this quickly." Suho demanded. With a sighed he do it unwillingly.

On the other hand, "What is this?" Chanyeol asked.

"Its a guide book for parents when having children." D.O showed him.

"Does it really work?" Chanyeol took the book and flipped the page. "Tips 8 = Encourage your child to ask questions and don't block what their thinking.....what does it mean?" 

D.O tapped his chin a few times, "Hmmm, it means that if you want to know or don't understand something."

Chanyeol looked at D.O like a dumb people, "Meanings...?"

D.O sighed, "Okay, lets say, you're my child and I'm your dad. Ask me a question that you curious about." 

"Ermm...I know! When is your last kiss?" Chanyeol asked.

"Uh? Ouh, ermm, last year? Or last month? I think last weak..." D.O tried to remember. "WHAT?! You cheatings behind my mom?! You rotten appa! Come here! Bad daddy in the world!" Chanyeol beated on D.O's .

"Why you're hitting me

Please log in to read the full chapter