SPECIAL; part 9

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

wow ! its already nine !

 

about the baby, i want to say; surprise!

but on second though i changed to DOUBLE SURPRISE, ngeee~

and just wait, for the double surprise :)

 

 

exo-k: don't go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_WhI4X-4Oyc

 

After Krystal went to work, you did some the housechores. You didn't realized when the time had passed. "I'm late!"

You took your kids and send to a nursery near the area before when to the class. Then, your phone vibrated in the middle class. A message from Krystal.

-Hana, can you help me? I left my purse at home. I have a photoshoot at the Paradise, level 8. Can you bring it to me after your class?-

You nattered, *This girl, always forgot her things.*

You went back to your home and took her lovely-gorgeous purple purse. "Taxi!" you called a cab. "Paradise Hotel." you told him the destination. As you arrived, you get off and walked starighted to the lift.

"What's this?" you pressed the button but it didn't work. "Is it broken?" You looked around and found the emergency stairs. "No. Way." you closed your eyes.

At the same time, your phone rang. "Hello?" you answered lifeless.

"Why are you sound so helpless?" Krystal asked.

"Thanks to you, I had to climb 4x two storey house." you sarcasticly said.

 "Why? What's wrong?" her voice sound surprised.

You stopped climb, "The elavator..just meet the life messanger." 

"If the elavator meet his life messanger, you'll meet your life partner..." Krystal mumbbled.

"What?" you asked as you didn't hear clearly her voice. "N-Nothing! By the way, make it fast, okay?" she said before hang up.

You looked at the phone, "What am I? A slave?" You continued climb until the 8th floor. "I think I just broke my limb." you catched a breath.

Then you opened the exit door and walked towards a main door which you though Krystal was in there. You saw a board with a height around you waist. 

WELCOME TO OUR ANNIVERSARY.

"Anniversary? Tskk..sound funny." you made fun of the board. You twisted the knob and opened the door. *Why....* you looked the surrounding, *....so dark?*

"Krystal..?" you walked slowly, while looking for her. "Krystal where are you?"

Then, the door suddenly closed! You ran back, "Hey! Opened the door! Somebody!" You took your phone and dialed Krystal's number, but she turned it off.

"Are you try to prank me or something?" you not

Please log in to read the full chapter