divorce

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vzpPQfK_Ius

 

Kai pressed the bell button and dusted off his jacket. Finally, the door opened. "Ouh, Jong In-shi. What are you doing here?" Mr. Lee asked him. "Who's that? Ouh, Jong In?! Come in, let's talk inside." Mrs. Lee invited him.

Mr. Lee sat on his armchair, "Are you alone?"

"Yes. I come alone." Kai replied. "Where's Hana? She's not coming?"

"Hana? Isn't she..." *She's not here? She said she'll sleep here tonight right?* "....Ouh! She has some work! She's busy with many stuff lately." Kai faked a smile.

"Ouh! Is that for me?!" Mrs. Lee pointed to a bouquet of flowers. "Its for Ha- Yes! Its for you!" *I want to give this to Hana~* Kai gave her with a heavy heart. 

"Thank you! You're the best son-in-law in the world! Wait here. I'll make some tea for you." Mrs. Lee went to kitchen and make some tea.

"So, what brings you here at this late night?" "Ouh, just to...pay a visit." Kai rubbed his back neck.

Mr. Lee chuckled, "That's very nice of you. I don't know but, I'll believe you." 

"Here, have some." Mrs. Lee came with a tray. She poured some drink for Kai and her husband. A few hours later, Kai leave your parent's house. 

"Thanks for coming, Jong In-shi." they bid a goodbye. "I'll come again next time, goodnight." he bowed and left.

*If she's not at her parent house, then where she'll go?* Kai wondered as he tapped on the steering. Then, Kai remembered something, "Her friend!" He called his secretary, "Can you search for a model name Jung Krestal or Kistal something like that? And her address! And quick!" 

15 minutes later, Kai received a call from her secretary. "You got it?"

"Yes, her name is Jung Krystal. She has a sister, Jung Jessica."

"Yes, yes! That's them! Did you get their address?"

Yes, I've got it." "Send to my number. Thanks." 

After received the address, Kai drove his car to Jung's mansion. He rang the bell a few times eagerly. "Who's that coming this late night?!" Krystal rampaged. 

"Miss, there's someone to see Hana." Krystal maid informed her.

Krystal surprised, "Who? Hana?" She went down and meet Kai. "Oh, h-hye. Urm, is Hana here? Is she inside?" Kai peered behind Krystal shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Krystal gave a disgusted look. 

"Is she sleeping? Can I see her?" Kai was about to entered the house. "Yahh! Even you're Hana's husband, you can't just enter my house without permission!" Krystal fumed. *What's wrong with this people?!*

"I just...want to see her."

Krystal rolled her eyes, "She's not here for your information."

"You're lying! She's here! I know she's here, let me see her!" Kai passed through Krystal security. "Yahh! Yahh!"

Jessica heard the noise went down to see, "What wrong with the noise? Mr. Kim?" She was shocked to meet Kai in her house. "What are you doing INSIDE our house?"

"Hana, where is she?" Kai searched you like crazy.

"Hana? Why should she be at our house?" Jessica crossed her arms. "She's not at our house, her parent's home, so she mus

Please log in to read the full chapter