SPECIAL; part 5

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0dLPpeo6HsY

 

 

 

Jonghyun brought you to a near clinic. "Doctor! How is she?" Jonghyun asked as the doctor finished checked you.

The doctor smiled, "Don't worry, she's fine. Your wife is pregnant...two weeks." 

"What?! Pregnant?!" Jonghyun shocked. His chest went up and down. *Who's the father? Is it..him?*

The doctor tapped Jonghyun's shoulder, "Congratulation. We need you to fill the form-"

Before the doctor could finish his sentences, Jonghyun ran to get you. 

"Hana-ah..." Jonghyun searched for you. He spotted you lied on the bed, "Hana!"

At the same time, you just awake. *Where am I?* 

"Hana, are you okay?" Jonghyun concerned.

You scanned the whole room, *What I'm doing here? I should be at our cabin with- * "Kai?! WHere's Kai?!" you suddenly shouted.

"Hana, don't move. You just fainted." Jonghyun calmed you down.

"Kai! Kai, where is he?!" you started to go panic. "I want to go back home." you get off from the bed. 

"You should get some rest, Hana." Jonghyun blocked you.

"NO! I want him back..." and then you started to cry.

 

 

After packing up, Jonghyun took you back to home. You rang the bell when you reached the entrance.

Kai opened the door, "Who's that- " He was shocked to see you so he closed the door quickly.

"Kai! Wait. Opened the door! Kai, please..." you pleaded.

"Get out from my house!" Kai shouted from inside.

"Kai..." you hold your tears. "Please don't be like this, honey." 

"Don't call me honey! I don't want to see you anymore. Now go!" Kai expelled you.

"Why you did this to me?" 

Kai opened the door, "Why? Did you ask me why? I'm the one who should ask!" Kai went inside and then he came back with a few letters.

"These...I found out these when I got home. You backstabbed on me!" Kai said as he tosses the letters on your face.

You looked at those letters.

-I miss you Jonghyun. You're my life...-

-My honey, my love, I love you Jonghyun. -

-I need you Jonghyun. My heart is dying...-

You covered your mouth with your hands, *What's this? I never wrote a letter to Jonghyun oppa.* 

"What? Honey? Love? You are so disgust, Hana. I regret giving my love to you. From now on, don't appear in front of my face. Never, ever..." with that, Kai went inside and closed the door.

 

 

Kai just parked his car in the parking lot. After locked the car, he went straight to Kim's building. "Kai!" 

Kai turned and saw you were running towards him. "Wait! Wait!" Quickly, Kai went into the lift.

"Miss, you can't enter here." a guard blocked you from entering the building.

"Why?! I'm his wife!" you told the guard.

"Our, master told us, to not let you in. I'm sorry." the guard bowed. *How could you do this to me Kai...* you wiped away the tears.

You went to Krystal home. "Oh, you're back? Hey, look at this! I've got some good news for you!" Krystal ran into you.

"What? Is it about Kai?" you cheered up.

"No! Its about your futher study. They accepted you! Congratulations, Hana!" Krystal congrats you. However, you didn't smile or happy about the news.

Seeing your face gloomy, she sat beside you, "Did he ignore you again?"

You silent. Krystal sighed, "God. How long he resent you? 2 days? 3 days? It's already 2 mont

Please log in to read the full chapter