it hurts

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ckHox5dFFwY

 

Kai went back into the party with the crowd. "Where is Hana going?" Kai meet Jong Woon in the middle.

Kai rolled his eyes, "Where to? Crying of course!" 

"Why is she crying? Are you guys having a fight? She's a kind girl, can't you treat her nicely?"

Kai grew annoyed with his brother, "Can you shut up? If you really care about her, go catch her! Ask her and don't ask me!"

"Hey kids." Mr. and Mrs. Kim interrupted them. "Are you having fun, birthday boy?" Mrs. Kim asked his younger son.

"B-Birthday boy?" Kai stuttered. "Yes, its your birthday. You don't remember?" Mr. Kim asked.

Kai blinked a few times, "So...today party, is for me? For my birthday?"

"Yes, my dear." Mrs. Kim smiled. Kai felt so happy, his family remembered his birthday. "Thank you mom! Thank you dad!" he hugged them. *I thought they only think about business and already forget me.*

"Don't thank us, say it to Hana." Mrs. Kim corrected him.

The smile on Kai's face dissapeared, "Why should I?" 

"Its all her planned, she planned to surprise you but I can't hold so I tell you first! Hehehe, mianheyo~" Mrs. Kim signed a sorry gesture.

Kai gawked, *S-She what?*

 

You ran from the party, from the people and from the world until your legs started felt tired, you stopped at the edge. People passed by looked at you weirdly.

You don't know where you are, and you don't know what to do. The only thing in your mind is Krystal. You dialled her number. "Yahh! Finally, you called me. I thought you have forget your bestfriend after marriage."

When you hear the words about marriage, its remind you all about Kai. Your heart twinced in pain. "Yahh, why are you not answering? Hana? are you there? Aishhh! Can't she hear? Hana-ah?" Krystal kept calling you.

"K-Krystal-ah~" your voice cracked.

"Hana?! Yahh! What's wro

Please log in to read the full chapter