troublemaker

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4cW824EQH88

 

*Where's she going?* Then, you saw a man waited for her at the back of building. "Hey darling~" she kissed the man. "What take you so long?" the man kissed her back. You rubbed your eyes a few times, *Did I see something wrong?*

"Don't mad, it just the Kim's son problem. I had to pleasure him first." she hugged him. "I miss you baby." 

"Me too. Let's go somewhere." Miranda asked him sedutively. She also winked at him. "I like that idea." the man kissed her hand and take her away. 

*GAWD! She is a wicked!* you shocked. Miranda and her new 'man' stopped when they saw you, blocking their path. "Y-You..?!" she streaked.

"Going somewhere?" you raised your eyebrow. 

"The party..." Miranda gulped. "With new boyfriend?" you nodded to the man. "Kai must not like this. I think Kai did a good choice to dump you."

"I guess there is no use to hide it anymore." Miranda walked closely to you. *Hide? Hide what?* you wondered.

"I'm the one who dumped him and actually you are the one who got dump by Kai. He begged me don't leave him and everynight he will leave his 'wife' for me." Miranda smirked.

*So this is the reason? He meet her everynight and come home late?!* you furious. "If you love him, then why you played him? You cheat behind him!"

"I have the same reason like you." she crossed her arms. *What?!* you puzzled.

"You married him, because of money right?" she walked to you. "I want him, because of money. I don't love him, so that's mean I don't cheat him." she whisphered at your ear.

You stared at her in horror, "You wicked. I will tell him!" You turned to leave but Miranda yanked you back. "You think he will believe you?!"

"Well, did you think that you can dumb him?" you glared at her. "He will believe in me, like the last time!" she shouted at your face. 

"What?"

"Don't think that he will be on your side." she smirked. You bited your lips.

"Poor Kai. He married a girl who just want his inheritance." Miranda made a sad face. She circled you, "Your dad is really a scraper property. This is why I hate poor girl like you!" she sho

Please log in to read the full chapter