miss independent

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=94HYEe1bOFU

 

You get off from the cab and walked slowly to your house. You looked up and the light from your house still on. You opened the gate and was about to knocked the door but you stopped. You saw a figure was rested in armchair in the living room. It was your father. He was looking at the your album.

*She's so beautiful since child. I miss my baby girl.* your father wiped the tears when he heard a footsteps belong to your mom.

"What are you doing?" your mom entered the living room and stand beside your father.

"Just looking at album."

"Ouh, its Hana's" your mother smiled. 

Your dad gazed back at your pictures one by one, "She really optimistic and never complained."

"She's a good girl. She never be a problem." your mom agreed. "She look pretty, isn't it?"

"Yes, she is. Just like you." your father looked at your mom. She searched her husband's eyes, "I can see, you miss her a lot." He looked away, "I never regret with my decision."

"Its not your fault. You just do the best for her." your mom consoled.

Tears flow heavily, *Then why are you send me away and let me married a guy just only for the money, for my futher study? You make me look like a bad daughter!*

You can't stand it any more, so you ran away without knowing where did you go. You stopped at the park. You seat on the swing and swayed it back and forth. You played the sand with yout toe. 

*I misunderstanding about dad. I thought he want to send me away. I thought he......didn't love me anymore* You covered your face with your palm.

"Hana-ah~" a voice called you. You wiped you tears and looked up, "A-Appa?"

"What are you doing here alone?" Your dad looked behind you, "Where's Kai? Are you guys, fighting?" 

You gazed at your dad, the face that you miss. *Appa~* Another tears fall down. Mr. Lee studied your eyes, "Don't cry. Dad's here." Without hesitated, hugged him tighly. He was shocked, but happy also. Glad that you already forgave him.

Your dad spend a little more times with you and the park. "How did you know I was here?"

You father shrugged, "Superman told me."  "What did he said?" you make curious face.

Your dad seat straight like a soldier and cleared his troat a few times, "He told like this....there's a little girl lost in the park. Whose father is this child?"

You chuckled, "Silly appa. I'm not kid anymore."

"Buy you're forever my baby girl." your father patted your head. "Let's go back home. I mean, my home." he corrected it. "Its my home too."

"Nope, that's my home. You just a surrogater." "Am not."

"Yes you are."

"I'll prove it to you!" you proudly said.

"How?" "Let's race. Who got home last, sleep outside."

"Call!" your dad agreed. "In count three...one, two- Hey! That's cheating!" you saw your dad already ran first. "I never agree to run after the c

Please log in to read the full chapter