Jong In vs Jong Woon part I

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hgXqwN70x7A

 

It was a Friday morning...

The phone rang and you took it, "Hello?" 

"Hana? Is that you?" Mrs. Kim jolly. "This evening, we'll have a Bbq party, tell Kai to come over. Arrasso?"

"Yes....goodbye." you hang up. *Bbq party?* your head tilted. After told Kai, you changed into this...

 

 

....and waited for Kai. Then, you heard a loud engine roared enter your resindential area. *It must be him.*

Kai loose his tie, "Yahh, Hana! Let's go-" Kai gaped as he saw you. "I'm ready, let's go." you stand up and walked to the door. You turned back, "Are we leaving or not?"

"Uh-oh! Yeah! ...we're leaving..." Kai mumbbled. *Since when she turned into a goddess? Is she crazy or I'm crazy?* Kai scratched his head.

On the way to Kim's mansion, Kai can't concentrate on his driving. Sometimes, he peered at your face or take a look on your thights. *She has a beautiful legs...Gosh! What am I thinking?!*

"What's wrong with you?" you annoyed. "Look at the road, not at my legs!" you covered with your beg. 

Finally, you guys reached at the mansion. "Mr. and Mrs. Kim waiting at the backyard." the maids bowed. Kai nodded while you thanks them, "Thank you."

"Hana-ah!" Jong Woon ran to you.

"Oppa?!" you looked up. "You came." he approached you. "Yea

Please log in to read the full chapter