SPECIAL; part 10

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

dbsk: why did I fall in love with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nlV47-Yj3Wg

 

You looked up at the windows as you walked along the pavement. The sun shine so brightly today. *I hope something good will happen today.*

Its already 2 weeks after the accident. Everything had changed. You went back to Korea and continued study in Korea. 

"Hana-shi?"

You turned around. "Ouh, Tea. Jun!" you surprised.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Why would I not be okay?" you asked him back.

He correcting his spectacle, "You seem out of your mind today. Do you have any problem?"

"Ouh, no. I'm fine. Just tired." you smiled. He nodded, "Okay, I'll go first." and he left.

You squealled a little when suddenly your phone vibrate. *Almost give me heart attack!*

-Where are you? What are you doing?-

"God, this is the fifth times you asked!" you rolled your eyes. You put back in your pocket and walked back to home. When you reached the entrance, your legs paused.

"I'm back...to my home." you whisphered as you stared at your own house. Yes, the house you live with Kai long time ago. You turned to the car porch and saw three cars. Black, white and red sports cars.

*His favourite car...* you touched his car. You went to the door and saw the shoes rack. You opened the shelf and saw various type of Kai's shoes. Then you spotted a beautiful red high heels. You placed it on your palms and carresed it. *He gave this to me before our second hoeymoon.* you smiled.

After put it back on the rack, finally you opened the door.

"You late!"

You turned to the couch to meet a lazy man lied on the super comfy couch. "Where did you go? Did you meet someone without telling me?" he crossed his arms.

You sighed, "Should I go back?"

"NO! Absolutely no!" he rampaged.

"Then, shut up if you don't want me to go." you threatening him.

"I just don't want you to forget about today..." he pouted. Smile, you approached him. You bend and took his hand, "I didn't forget."

"Okay, now go cook something for me!" he beamed. 

You hit him, "What? Am I a maid?"

"Ouch! Ouch! Watch out! I'm patient, remember?" he rubbed the pain area.

"Serve you right!" you left him and went to kitchen to cook.

One hour later, the bell rang. "Jong In! Open the door!" you shouted. "Can't you just go?" he protested. 

"I'm cooking." you told him.

"I can't walk!" he  rebeled.

"Use the stick! Goddammit...lazy ." you shook your head.

The bell keep rang a few times. "One day, I will take off that bell!" he muttered. Kai took his stick to helped him walk since his left leg was fractured. He opened the door, "Welcome- OFFTT!"

"Where's my babies?!" Chanyeol pushed Kai to wall and ran inside without waiting for invitation. "Hey babies!" he ran upstairs.

Kai glared at Chanyeol's back, "Come back here!"

"Hey, move!" Kai was pushed again by Xiumin and Sehun. "FOOD!" they yelped. And then the rest of Exo entered and fill the house.

"This is my house and you can't just go as you like!" Kai screamed but no one hear to him.

"You shout again?" you went to him. "Remember what the doctor said?" you made a face. Kai pouted, "...yes...but they are the reason why I stress!"

You waved your finger, "Nuh nuh nuh. You can't shout or else you won't get healthy. Now, go seat and treat our guess." Like a little kid, Kai obeyed.

"And don't forget to smile!" you remind him.

"Hey, don't you think he look like Hana?" Luhan pointed to your baby. "He so cute!"

"And he look like Kai, right?" Baekhyun lift up your another baby.

*That's because I'm handsome!* Kai turned up his nose ans snorted. 

"No. kai is ugly. I think he resemble Hana a lot!" Suho disagree.

Kai almost chocked, *What. The?! I'm pretty gorgeous!* Then, he saw the way Exo lift up the babies. "BE CAREFUL WITH MY TWINS!" Kai warned.

"I love twins! When I get married, I want to have a twins too!" Chen brightened up.

"I love too, but right now, I regret. When one cried, the other will cried

Please log in to read the full chapter