SPECIAL; cut 1

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! I can see the numbers of subscribers increase :) I"M BIG HAPPY!

hehehe, here...just a little present for my readers...

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dZkH8K8T7-E

 

Jong Woon awake from his sleep. *Already morning?* He looked around. Then he saw a a girl sleeping beside his bed. *She always sleep when I got up.* he tilted his head.

He watched you sleep and stared at your small-pretty face. *She has a nice eyebrows. Her lashes are so long and natural* Jong Woon said as he carressed your face.

You move a little at the touched. Quickly, Jong Woon closed his eyes and pretend like he was asleep. He opened his eye and peered at you, *Fuhh, that was close~* He relieved that you're not awake.

Everyday, he will wake up early just to meet his sleeping beauty at his side. He felt a warm inside his heart just by watching you sleep.

Although the doctor said that he might lost his memory, but he's not! He just pretended just because he loves the way you took care of him, a stranger in your life.

"A stranger you took care, visit everyday without miss, feed him foods everytimes, and watch him until he sleep." Jong Woon sighed in a good way.

"You never miss visit me a single day. You don't know me, an

Please log in to read the full chapter