SPECIAL; part 1

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=De10OOEdEhQ

 

"Hana-ah~" Kai called you from downstairs. Since there is no response, he called you again, "Hana-ah...faster, I don't want us to be late." 

"Wait, almost done!" with that you ran downstairs with a super-duper big case on your left and three or four little bags on your right hand. You stand straighted and smiled to him. Kai observed you, from head to toe. 

"I'm done. Let's go!" you said enthusiasticly.

Kai stared in horrored, "What's these?" 

You shrugged, "Bags?"

"I know but, don't you think its too much? We're going for vacation, not running away..."

"That's the reason why I should brought these." you beamed. Kai sighed, "Give me that."

"What?" you puzzled.

"Your bags." he placed his left hand on his waist while another hand pointed your bags towards him.

You hugged your bags with precautions, "Why?"

"To reduce the load."

"No way!" you turned to leave. But, before you could do that, Kai already hugged you from back, "I don't want to be rough with you." Swiftly, he seized your bags easily with one hand.

"Yahh! Give it back!" you reached out your hands while Kai waved it in the air.

"Try if you can..." Kai sang happily. No matter how hard you tried, you can't reach this giant height. "Jong In! Ahh...aishh!"

Kai looked down at you, "Give up already, hmmm?"

"I'm not done yet!" you fight back.

"Aww, so fiesty, huhh? I like my girl's spirit!" Kai smiled in his way.

*God, why must he look so handsome right now?! GODDAMMIT!* Yous snaped out from your thought, and focus to your intention back. *No, don't fall for it! He just trying to lure you, Hana! You can do this, yeah!*

You was looking for ideas. *Jong In, if you think I'll fall for you, you wrong. I'll make you fall for me. Watch this!*

"Ommo! What's tha

Please log in to read the full chapter