engagement party

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5wSa7ag7SQw

 

*Okay, relax. Don't panic, DON'T PANIC! Its a paper only.* you looked and read the invitation card for 999th times.

-Welcome to the our son's engagement party with his fiance. Please look foward to this new couple-

You sighed. No matter how much you wiped your eyes, you smacked your head with stones or you cut your fingers, the reality won't changed. * They don't say my name but I had a bad feeling that 'fiance' is still gonna be me.*

You looked at the guest who coming to the party. The party was held near the swimming pool at Kim's resident house. Everyone wear their best outfits, dresses and tuxedo. While you was wearing a...

.....fantastic costume! *Yeah, what a perfect gown I'd got.* You don't know who was who because all of them are businessmen. You felt like the world is small. *Mom and dad lied to me. They said we only meet Kim's family to discuss about the dissolution but it end up be an engagement. What a perfect of my life! I can't stand any longer!* you walked out from the party and ended up in the garden. 

"Wow, what a nice garden..." you mumbled. *I have to admitted that they have a beautiful lake in a super awsome garden. Its like I was walking in the resort.* You seat on the bench while enjoying the beautiful scene. Suddenly, youheard a noise inside the bushes.

*What was that?* you stand up, ready to defense. "W-Who is there?" you startled. You looked to your left and right, But there was no one in there. *Maybe I just having a delusion. I should have a rest after a full day working non-stop...* you sat back at the bench.

Slowly, without you realized, a man walking towards you and cover your eyes. "Ahhh!" you surprised. "Shhhh...its me." he murmured in your ear.

"Who?" you asked in frightened.

"Yahh, you should stop pretending that you don't know me! We always play like this when you came here." he pretend to be mad. "I never come here. Who are you? Let me go." you said.

"Say my name first." he replied.

"How I want to say your name if I don't know you?!" you frustated. "Gosh...is that so hard for you to remember my voice?!" he let you go. "Its me, Kai-" he paused when he saw you. "W-What are you doing here?" 

"Party? They invite me..and what are you doing here?" you asked him back.

"This is my house. I'm sorry, I thought you was my- never mind." he looked away. "Are you sure they invited you?" he leaned foward and scanned your dress.

"Why?" you reverse slightly and dust away the dirt on your dress when actually there is no dust.

"I think you went to the wrong party. People around here wear an expensive clothes, not inexpensive costumes. Plus, this party is my party. Not yours." the you saw he untied the watch and thrown into the pond. "D-Did you just throw it away?" you gasped.

"Why? Yopu want it? Take it. I don't want it anymore because it has a poor girl sweats." then he walked away.

"He was nice just now then he changed into a monster so suddenly. Did I do something wrong?" you looked at your dress. *Maybe this is the problem...* you wondered.

 

After a few minutes, you when back to the party. You saw Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim went up to the stage. "Urmm...test test? Heloo? Hello?" Mr. Kim testing his voice.

"Honey! People will heard you!" Mrs. Kim embarrassed. "Ouh, I'm sorry. Ehhemm, okay. Hello everyone. Today, I specially made this party for my son, Kim Jong In who will be the next heir. During his difficult times, he need someone to support him from back. He need a profesional support. He need a skillful person in his back. He need a wife for his own, so today I'm proudly to annouce you guys that my son is engaged to this lady, Lee Hana!" a few sport lights pointing to you. You was too dazzle because you can't see the people clearly. Only thing you know is that everyones was clapping their hands for joy.

"Please come up here, miss Hana, soon to be Mrs. Kim Jong In." Mr Kim joked and everyone laughed happily. *W-What? MRS. KIM JONG IN?!*

"Please bring her up here." Mrs. Kim whisphered to her maids. They nodded and went towards you. Before they could fetch you, someone already took your hand and pulled you out from the cro

Please log in to read the full chapter