run to you

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jnpZaY_4iMQ

 

Its already 6 p.m. A man keep walk back and forth for the nth time as he looked at his watch a few times. He was waiting for someone about three hours, but the 'person' still no arrived. 

*Aishh, where the heck Kai is?! Don't he know where is Soeul International Airport?! I though I'm the one who forget my home town, but he who never leave Korea for 5 years still lost in his world! Is not like he's the one who went to London for 5 years. Don't said he forget that I'm back today?!* Kim Jongwoon groaned. 

 

Tired, he give up and looking for taxi. He held his hand in the air, "Taxi!"

He turned left and right before crossed the road. Unexpectedly, a car at high speed came. He didn't even able to avoid or shout. Everthings happen in a few second.

 

 

"Bye guys, I'm leaving first!" you bid a goodbye to your co-workers. You work at Starbucks coffee for 6 months as a part time job. "I'm going to be late! God! I hope I can make it." you mumbbled to yourself as you walked fast.  You're going to pick up your bestfriend, Krystal the super-hottest-model who just back from Japan.

"Yes! I made it." you finally crossed the road. When you was about to walk again, you heard a loud boom. You turned back to see a man who was hit by a car.

"O-Oh my god!" you shocked. It took only a few second for the blood to spread all over the road. Since you was the nearest, you go for checking him out.

"Mister? Are you okay" you said as you went towards him. Everyone started surrounded both of you. Those people keep peering at the man. Some of them talking to themself, pitying him. 

He can't hear them clearly but your voice somehow, only the sounds that he can hear. Like a lullaby.

"Mister, hold on. The ambulance will come soon." you talked to him. 

Something in his cracked.

And the pain.

Sirent's sound.

Even his heart pumping blood sound wet in his ears. And then it all faded away.

 

"Doctor! How is he?" you ran towards the doctor as soon he get out from the operation room.

"There is a strong impact in the head. He'll be fine. He need some rest. Are you his family?" 

"Uh-oh. No-" you didn't even finished aswered he already cutted your words.

"We need you to fill the form. This way please." the doctor lead you the way to a counter. The nurse passed you a form. You take a looked at the form.

GUARDIAN NAME:

IC NO. :

NO. TEL:

PATIENT NAME:

*Wait! Patient name? What's his name?! Crap, I don't know his name.* you was snapped when you heard your phone rang. You looked at the screen, my BFF Krystal <3

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Hospital-"

"What?! Why? When? Who's sick?"

"No, somethings come up. I'm sorry I can't pick you up. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Okay. Bye." after hang up you looked at the form again. You sighed, *What to do...I don't even know him...*

 

 

"I'm home. Dad? Mom?" you called them. Then, they went out from the kitchen together. "Auww, what are you two doing in the kitchen? You can do in your room." you said casually.

"Hana-ah. Are you hungry?" your mom suddenly be kind to you.

"Not yet, why?" you looked at her.

"Do you want to eat? How about we eat outside tonight?" your mom delighted.

"I sm

Please log in to read the full chapter