may I marry you?

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IjAxY9sjpMM

 

You put on your shoes, finished you stand up and brush off your jeans. Then you oppened the door and leave the house without bid a goodbye to your parent.

"Hana, your breakfast!" your mom chased you but you already gone. She sighed, "She still mad." 

"She'll be alright." your dad appeared in the back.

 

Meanwhile, on the other hand....

DABUSHHH!!!

The dining's door was widely opened, by the arrogant gorgeous young master, Kim Jong In. Mrs. Kim looked up to meet her son's eyes. "Kai, lets breakfast togather?" she smiled. Kai ignored her and went straight to his father.

"You're here?" Mr Kim said without looking at his son.

"Why did you do that?" Kai bursted out.

"Do what?" Mr. Kim said as he read the newspaper.

"Ouh, come on! Don't pretend that you don't know! The marriaged! I'm talking about the ridiculous marriage ever!" Kai resent. Mr. Kim flipped the next page and continue the reading. "You have to marry her, no matter what happened." Mr. Kim spoke.

"Gosh! You still have that guts? Whatever, I won't marry that raw girl." Kai take a leave. "Then...you won't be the next heir." Mr. Kim put down the newspaper and looked up.

Kai's legs stopped immediately. "What do you mean by that?" he spunned around.

"Say goodbye to your money, expensive sport cars, super awsome bikes, exclusive clothes and.....what more?" Mr Kim turned to his wife.

"...Position, dear." Mrs. Kim answered while swiped some butter on the bread and feed her husband.

"Ouh, right! Position in the company. If you really don't mind you can leave the company, like what your brother did. But he has his brain, so I don't worry too much whenever or wherever he go, but you..." Mr. Kim looked at his spoil brat son and  intertwined his fingers together.

"....I'm afraid because you have nothing without me." he get up and kissed his wife. "I'll go first." Mr. Kim walked to the door and passed Kai. "Ouh, don't forget to return back my credit card. Put it anywhere that you like, I don't mind cause I'll find somehow." and he walked off.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kai screamed frustated.

 

 

Day passed so quickly, and here you are. The wedding day!

You walked back and forth. Tired, you seat on the chair and tapped your chin. *Should I run?* You looked at the door, *No, this will bring an embrassing to my parent.* So, you stand up and walked around the room with a thrill feelings.

"Gahh, I dont know you will married a super rich kid!" Krystal beamed.

"Can't wait for the night already? Wow, your hormones really grew fast." Krystal praised you. You sank back onto the chair. You don't know why, but you felt you want to cry at that moment.

"Relax, why are you so nervous?" Jessica fixed your hair and ma

Please log in to read the full chapter