SPECIAL; part 3

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I6sr36bFD_c

 

 

*Am...I dreaming?* you thought. You bite your lips, *Ouch. I feel the pain. So...this must be real!*

"Do you remember me, by any chance?" You looked up to meet his eyes, *I can hear his voice perfectly! So I'm not dreaming...it's really him, Jonghyun oppa!*

Then, the boat wobbling once again, and Jonghyun caught you on the time.

"Hana!"

You turned your head. *Oh no! Crap!*

Kai quickly ran towards you and yanked you away from the man, "What are you doing?" Although Kai asking you, but the question is more like towards Jonghyun.

"Uh-oh. I was on my way back to you. Did I take a long time?" you tried to act calmly as possible as you can.

Jonghyun smirked, *She try to act calm because she afraid. I can see it even thought you hide it, Hana. She never changed.*

"And what make you so long?!" Kai raged.

"Uh-oh...urmm.." you didn't know how to answer Kai's question.

Jonghyun steps forward, "I think you misunderstood something. She falls accidentally just now, so I help her-"  

"By hugging her?" Kai cuts Jonghyun words.

"Okay, look. I'm the only one at there during that time. So, don't blame me, Hana's boyfriend?"

"What?! Listen, firstly, you hug her, IN FRONT OF ME. Secondly, I'm not her boyfriend. I'm her HUSBAND!" Kai took you hand, "Thanks for saving my wife. Let's go." and you followed him.

*Her...husband?* Jonghyun thought

Please log in to read the full chapter