Meet My Boyfriend

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4yvjAemkGs

I'M TELLING YOU NOW THAT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG.
IT'S SO EFFIN' GOOD THAT WE'RE ACTUALLY LEARNING IT IN OUR GUITAR ENSEMBLE IN SCHOOL XD
AND I'M JUST A BEGINNER AT PLAYING GUITAR TROLOLOLOL. 
ENJOY LISTENING :D

--------------------------------------------------

You woke up almost lunch time and got ready. You showered, got dressed and packed up as well. You met up with the rest of your classmates in the living room and waited for the vans to bring you back to school since that was the pick up point. You walked towards your friends who were happily talking and laughing. 

As you walked towards them, a pair of hands came up behind you and wrapped it around your waist. You looked back to see who it was. "Minwoo." you said with a smile. "You, forgot your cap again." he said as he put the baseball cap on your head. "I went in your room to check if you forgot something, and you did." he stood beside you with his hands beside his pocket. 

"Thanks, I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost it." you fixed your cap and looked at the mirror. "Don't you always lose it?" he teased and you hit him. "Correction, I forget it not lose it..." you gave him a look and he just laughed. 

The vans came and one van for the girls and another for the boys. The ride back to Seoul was around 5 hours so you got back to school around 6 in the evening already. As you got back, the students parents were there. You weren't expecting your mom to be there since she had to stay at the baseball business that your family owns. 

Everyone got out of the car and brought their luggage down. They met up with their parents including your friends. As you got your bag off the car, you thanked your classmate and was about to walk home until you heard a woman's voice calling you. Your eyes widened. "Mom!" you said in shock. "W-what are you doing here?" 

"Came to pick you up silly." she gave you a hug and took your bag. "But..what about the-"

"Taken care of. I closed early just to pick you up." she smiled and you smiled back. "You didn't have to, mom." 

"Nonsense, I have to pick my one and only daughter. Now c'mon, we still need to make dinner." your mom giggled and began walking. You shook your head and linked your arm around hers. Both of you walked home happily and you told her about what happened at the beach. 

"That Sulli girl used to be nice I heard. What happened to her?" your mom asked. "Being popular went into her head." you told her and she laughed. "She's one of those girls then." she said. "Huh?" you looked at her. "Nothing~" she giggled and you just shook your head. 

You arrived home with your mom and brought your things in your bedroom before helping out to make dinner. You tied your hair and helped cooked the meet for samgyupsal and kimchi stew. After almost an hour, you took care of setting up the table then your mom served the food and the rice. 

Both of you ate together and it was an enjoyable dinner. After eating you helped wash the dishes, just then the door bell rang. "I'll get it." you wiped your hands at the towel hanging by the sink and walked to the door. You opened it and your eyes widened as you saw Minwoo with his usual smile which made you flutter...for once. 

"Who is it dear? Oh." your mom came by the door. "Annyeonghasaeyo, No Minwoo imnida." he bowed and greeted your mom with a smile. "Nae, I know you." she smiled. "Is there anything you need Minwoo?" you asked. "Actually..I'm here to introduce myself to your mom." 

Both you and your mom looked at each other then you looked at Minwoo and exchanged eye contact. "Oh!" you said and slightly panicked. "Before you do that, come inside." you told him. Minwoo came in and went in the living room with your mom. You closed the door and locked it and took a deep breath. 

With a smile on your face you went to the living room and you began to introduce Minwoo to your mom again, saying that he's...

"My boyfriend." you said. "Minwoo is now..my boyfriend." you looked at your mom with a straight but shocked face. "U-umma..." you stuttered and you prepared yourself for some shouting and screaming.

"Oh my goodness!!!" your mom screamed.

"Omo!!" you fell to the couch as your mom hugged you tight. "U-umma..ch-choking!!" you said. 

"We should go tell your father!! I'll get ready!!" your mom said in a glee and went to change. You and Minwoo looked at each other. You didn't know what to say so, you just bowed and rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment. "That was kind of cute." he chuckled. "What? My mom is not cute. Especially when she did that.." 

"Well I thought she was cute."

"Then go out with her."

Minwoo glared at you and you laughed your heart out. "You should've seen your face! Hahaha!" 

"Where are we meeting your dad anyway?" he asked as he sat on the couch. You stopped laughing at the thought of your dad. You looked at his picture on the side table and just smiled. Curious Minwoo looked at you then at the picture of your dad.