Give Him Up

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGdUCJgNs-Y

------------------------------

Two months passed by, and you mostly spent your summer vacation with your friends and Minwoo. Hangs out with your friends while dates with Minwoo plus a hang out with your mom at the baseball business that you both own. 

School starts in a week so you prepared everything that you needed. You went to school to get your new uniforms and other important things during the summer. 

The last week of your summer came so you spent it wisely by spending some quality time with your mom at the batting cage. You worked with your mom and you even held a free batting lessons which every kid who went enjoyed. After working you were closing the shop and went outside to wait for your mom.

You wore your baseball jacket and wore your cap. While waiting, you used the glass of the shop as your mirror and fixed yourself. Just then, a voice called you. 

 

You looked back and saw Sulli. "Can we talk?" she said. You looked back at your mom who was busily counting the expenses. You went in and told her where you were going and then went with Sulli to the park. "I'm just going to be straight forward." she said and took a deep breath. 

"Give him up." 

"What?" confused, you looked at her. "Give who up?

"You know who I'm talking about." she looked at you for a while and you finally got it.

 

"Yah, what makes you think I'm going to give him up that easily?" you hissed. 

Sulli blinked and glared at you.

"You don't even love him." she retorted.

"Ar first, I didn't..." you mumbled. "But now...I do." you looked at her and glared back. 

"Minwoo isn't just some toy that can be given up so easily. Unlike what you did to him." 

"I didn't break up with him, he did." 

"Good...good that you know that. Do you know the reason why he did that in the first place?"

Sulli stayed quiet.

"It's because that you didn't stay loyal to him."

"Like you can?"

"Yes, I can. And I will." you sternly looked at her.

"Do anything to ruin our relationship or even try to get him back with you, I'll do what you did to me during the beach trip." you threatened. Of course Sulli, being the "strong" type of person she didn't show any fear. "What? Hit me with a volley ball?" she snorted.

"Worse." you muttered. Before leaving you eyed her one last time and went back to the shop leaving her standing alone in the park.

-------------------------------