You and I

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2mlS6f5ak

HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR PERFORMANCE FOR THIS SONG?

YOUNGMIN LIGHTLY SMIRKS WHEN HE SINGS HIS LINE :') 

OMG, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MINWOO'S STRONG DANCE MOVEMENTS !

------------------------------------------------------

Regular school days came back and you became more busy now that you're a Junior. Aside from homeworks, you had extra baseball practices with your team. Usually your practice would end at 8 or 9 in the evening already and you would stay up until midnight just to finish your homeworks. 

As the weekend came, you took the advantage of it and just stayed home. "Honey." your mom came in your room. You were sitting on your bed with your back against the head board and you were reading a book. "Want to visit your father?" your mom asked. You looked up and nodded with a smile. 

Ever since that day when you and Minwoo "ended" your relationship, you haven't been talking. Your mind would tell you that it's over between you and him but your heart didn't. A part of you wanted to apologize and go back but the other part told you to stay away. You got out of bed and changed into jeans and a white tank top. 

You wore your dad's baseball cap like always and waited for your mom downstairs. When your mom was done, both of you left the house and took a cab to cemetary. 

 

The ride didn't take long since it wasn't that traffic. You and your mom bought flowers then walked to where your dad was buried. You said your prayers and sat on the grass beside his name plate. You looked at his name plate and talked to him like he was just with you. 

Suddenly, your phone rang. You checked the caller ID and it was Nicole. "Hello?" you answered.

"We're going to Lotte World tonight, want to go?" she asked. You looked at your mom and was about to ask. As if she read your mind, she smiled and nodded. "You need some fun with your friends, go ahead." she said. 

You went back to talking to Nicole. "Sure, where should I meet you?" 

"Remember where Jeongmin's friends performed?"

"The stage?" you asked. "Yeah. We'll meet you near there, okay? See ya!" Nicole hung up. 

You looked at your phone for a moment and placed it in your pocket. "I don't even know how I'm gonna get in without a ticket..." you thought.

----------------

You arrived at Lotte World using a cab. You were about to buy a ticket until the guard saw you. "You can go ahead miss." he said. You blinked and looked at him curiouslt. "Excuse me?" you said. "No need to buy a ticket, someone already bought for you." he said and he motioned his hand for you go inside. 

You went in reluctantly. "Who paid?" you thought. You made your way to the stage. But while going there, some of the vendors out on the street came up to you and gave you their stuff. You thought it was for free and you were also about to pay but they all said, "It's already been paid for." 

Wondering who paid for it, you just continued walking towards the stage. You stopped and looked around for Nicole or any of your friends. Just then, Lotte World shut down. You were about to panic and call your mom but then the lights of the stage lit up and music started. 

You saw Youngmin on stage with a new hair color and hair style. Just as the music started they began singing. 

When I close my eyes and open them
And see that you are not there, I hate it
I know that we broke up
I hate this reality

The tears I’ve shed at night won’t stop
How can I live without you?
I can’t erase you from my memory
Baby can we turn back the time?

You and I-I-I-I-I
We cannot break up
I cannot give up
You and I-I-I-I-I
How did this happen?
Whatever is in the memories, it’s so sad
You and I-I-I-I-I
You and I know that it’s too late
You and I-I-I-I-I
You and I

Inseparable, the places the two of us were together
The matching clothes that the two of us wore
Everything is normal now
I cannot end it like this
Just can’t let it go

You and I, we’re meant to be
Break up for just a moment, you’re my destiny
Just a sad melody
Let’s share love again

 

You just watched their performance. When it reached to Minwoo's dance part, your heart softened and your gaze softened as you saw him dance his best. You were the only one in Lotte World watching them, which was quite weird knowing that it's a weekend and there's usually a lot of people. 

But you realized why it was just you alone in the audience area. You had an idea why Nicole said to meet you in the stage area of Lottle World. 

-------------------------------

KYA! not the end yet!