Out

Winner Takes All

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gAOe2DcbcE

--------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, Krystal. How would you like to be friends with me again?"

"Tch, what are you up to Sulli?" she retorted.

"Wow, you know me so well."

"You know that I don't just give up like that. Now, what do you want?"

"I know ~~~~~ secret." Sulli smirked.

"What secret?"

Just then, as if on cue Youngmin and Minwoo came out of the balcony passing by Sulli but didn't notice that she was behind the wall. Sulli smirked and said, "Her secret about....making Minwoo fall in love with her and when they get together, she breaks up with him and ~~~~...wins the bet. Winner takes all, isn't that right?" 

Minwoo and Youngmin stopped and heard the conversation of Sulli with someone on the phone. Minwoo didn't want to believe it because it just be one of Sulli's tricks. 

"S-shut up!" Krystal yelled. 

"It's true then?" Sulli giggled. "Thanks for confirming Krystal." she was about to hung up but purposely looked up to Minwoo pretending to just see him. "Oh, hi Minwoo." she said and heard Krystal gasp then hung up and walks away with a smirk on her face.

 

Krystal who happens to be just in the hallway of the girls' area came rushing to your room. She quickly opened the door which surprised you and Nicole. "Yah, gwaenchana?" Nicole asked. Krystal walked to you and bursted into tears. 

"I'm sorry!!! I'm so sorry!!!" she said sobbing. You watched her cry but you were confused to why she was apologizing. "What's wrong?" you asked her calmly. "S-sulli...she...she..." 

"She what Krystal? Spill!" Nicole shouted. "Nicole!" you told her off and tried to calm Krystal down. 

"What did she do?" you asked her again. Krystal looked up with her eyes red and starting to become swollen. "Sulli found out about your bet and..she called and...Minwoo-"

Your eyes widened as you heard Minwoo's name. "Andwae..." you thought. "HE KNOWS!?" Nicole shouted and Krystal started crying again. "I really am sorry ~~~~~" 

"......" you thought as you ran your fingers through your hair. "I need to explain to Minwoo" without hesitating, you went out of the room and went to the boys' area. You didn't care if you were breaking the rules or whatever, you just wanted to explain yourself to Minwoo.

You asked the boys where Minwoo's room was and when you got there you immediately knocked on the door. "Minwoo ah. It's me, ~~~~~." 

The door opened but it wasn't Minwoo, it was Youngmin. "Is Minwoo there?" you asked and tried to peek your head inside. "So it's true?" Youngmin said. 

Your eyes widened again. "You know?" 

"I was there..." 

"Youngmin, I-"

"That was pretty low ~~~~~. I thought you were someone better than Sulli. But I thought wrong...You're worse than Sulli..." he hissed. Hearing it from Youngmin, it felt like your heart just got pinned by a needle but you had to shake it off and asked where Minwoo was again. 

"He's not here."

"Do you know where he is then?"

"He didn't go in the room. All I know is that he went out." 

Without a 'Thank You', you rushed out of the villa and headed to the beach.