Following Mom's Advice

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jyacfo7Vd0

-----------------------------------

Next day, you finished your projects and was able to submit it early. Your classmates envied you on how early you can finish a project, in fact two projects. They asked you for your help but you had to decline because of other homeworks and baseball practices. Lunch time came and you and your friends sat on your usual table.

"Yah, have you made your move yet?" Nicole asked while eating pudding. "Aniyo." you simple answered. "Why not?" Nicole gave you a look but you weren't looking. "Because, I'm not supposed to make the guy fall for me." you gave a sarcastic smile and went back to eating. 

Lunch was over and your class happened to be PE. You and Minwoo met up during PE class and began talking while stretching. Sulli saw you with him again and she just looked away with jealousy fuming inside her. "Partner up!" your teacher shouted. Minwoo automatically clung over his arm to you and you gave him a death glare but he wasn't scared of it.

Youngmin wanted to be partners with you, but ended up being with Sulli.

The first task of the class was to run around the track. Your PE teacher whistled and the boys ran around the track. Minwoo and Youngmin were pretty close but Minwoo came first and tagged you. You started running as fast you can. The girls were only running a 100m. As soon as Youngmin reached Sulli, she ran as fast as you but you were faster.

In the end you and Minwoo finished the race first following Youngmin and Sulli. Minwoo ran to you with a bottle of water and a towel. You took the two items from and said thanks. You started drinking water while lightly dabbing your sweat off your skin. "Oh, your hair is sticking on the back of your neck." Minwoo said.

"Give me your hair tie." 

"Huh, why?" you removed the hair tie off your wrist and gave it to him. Minwoo came behind you and tied up your hair for you. All the girls even Sulli saw it. Some envied you, some thought it was sweet but only one got angry and jealous. Sulli scoffed and walked towards her friends.

"Can you believe her?" Sulli said while getting a bottle of water. "They look good together though." Amber thought out loud. Sulli heard her and gave her a glare. Amber slowly looked at Sulli, and meekly walked away while whistling. "I don't get it...what's so great about her? She's not even popular..." Sulli thought.

"Minwoo's getting too close to her...I should too..." Youngmin while drinking his water.

------------------------------