Queenka's Reputation

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA

----------------------------------

"Mworago?!" Sulli, in a high pitched voice screamed. Everyone in the party looked at them and gathered around to watch. "That's right, I said we're breaking up. I'm ending it." Minwoo said. "An-aniyo..You..you just can't break up with me like this!" she raised her voice again. "I have a reputation to live up to!"

"A reputation? So you care more about your reputation than your boyfriend?" 

"Oooooh~" the other students responded. 

Sulli looked at the students who were gathered and watching them. She became nervous and angry and the worst feeling ever, humiliated. She turned her hand into a fist and looked at Minwoo. "No, I won't allow a break up." she said. Minwoo looked at her, he just looked at her and scoffed. 

"Whatever. Find someone else who you can play with. I've had enough." Minwoo hissed and walked out of the school gym. As he left all the students who gathered slowly went away with whispers and murmurs leaving Sulli alone standing and surprisingly she was crying. 

Her friends came up to her, all except one. 

 

Krystal went to your group of friends. Jiyoung looked at Krystal and so did everyone else. "You're not just going to spy on us like the last time are you?" Jiyoung asked Krystal. Krystal once went your group of friends just to spy on them and she felt really guilty for doing that because her best friend used to Jiyoung. 

Krystal, with her head lowered just shook her head. Jiyoung and the others smiled and welcomed her back to the group. You on the other hand was still hiding but eventually went out of the school gym to go after Minwoo.

----------------------------------------------