In Love?

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQD0K57fHzo

-----------------------------------------------

In the middle of the night, you woke up with your head tilted. You rubbed your eyes lightly and sat up. You stretched your arms and looked around the room. You looked to the side of your bed and looked at the time. Then you looked to the other and you saw Minwoo asleep. 

You looked again with a shocked face and covered your mouth to keep yourself from screaming. You blinked and you were trying to calm down. "What the hell is he doing here..." you thought. You suddenly remembered and looked at him again. "Oh right..he said he'll take care of me.." 

"Wow, he never left..." you thought again. 

 

You carefully got out of bed and went to the balcony at the main hall and noticed Nicole and Jeongmin talking together. You went out to the balcony and tapped Nicole's shoulder. Nicole turned back and was surprised to see you.

"I thought you were asleep." she said.

"Oh so, you knew that Minwoo was in the room and you didn't even bother to tell me?" you raised a brow at her and she just meekly laughed. 

"Can I talk to you?" you asked. Nicole looked at Jeongmin and nodded right away. Jeongmin left the balcony so you and Nicole could talk. "What's up?" she asked. "I'm just gonna go out with it... I think I-"

"You like Minwoo right?" she said. You blinked and looked at her. "Just admit it that you like him." she said again. 

"How do you...?" 

"It's a feeling...and when you told me about guys being the first to make the moves? I had a hunch that you were going to let him like you for real and just forget about the bet." she explained.

"Yah! Not so loud.." you looked back and looked around thinking that someone could be eaves dropping. 

"Relax will you. As if someone will actually listen to this." she said. "So, you really like Minwoo?" she asked. 

"I don't know... it could just be a fling or-" 

"Or you're actually in love with him." she said. "Will you quit doing that!" you hissed and Nicole giggled.

"In..love?" you repeated. "Yeah, in love." she nodded. Nicole stretched and yawned and walked back inside. "I think you should go and wake Minwoo up before a scandal comes out from the two of you." Nicole playfully winked and walked towards the main door. "Where are you going?" you asked.

"A walk with Jeongmin." Nicole winked again as she grabbed her jacket, wore her shoes and got out of the villa. 

"In love huh..." you thought. 

----------------------------------