History Tutor

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGDcnafWCg

------------------------------

Next class was History. The last class for the day. You were close to being free from school since it's going to be a weekend soon. All you needed to do was to listen well in History class. As the teacher came in, the teacher started explaining the lesson, giving our hand-outs and discussing the questions that would be asked.

You took down notes diligently as you paid attention. You looked at the clock to the side of the wall...2 hours left. You rolled your eyes and released a small sigh. You went back to paying attention and took down notes again. 

There was only a few minute left for History class, so the teacher gave out your homeworks and the results from your previous exams. Some students were happy with their results, you and your friends were happy too since you mostly had study groups together for history. 

Minwoo surprised himself for getting a much better grade but Youngmin didn't seem to be happy at all. You looked back and he saw you and immediately smiled. Your heart skipped a beat but you didn't mind it. "What score did you get?" you asked him. But before he could answer, the bell rang. 

"Time to pack up then you may go." the teacher announced and left the classroom. Everyone started packing up and moved the tables and chairs to one side. You and a few others were assigned to clean the room. After packing, you placed your bag on one table, got the broom and started sweeping. 

To your surprise, Youngmin was also there. Both of you just smiled at each other and continued cleaning. One by one, your classmates who stayed left. It was only you and Youngmin in the classroom. You and Youngmin brought back the tables and chairs in their correct order, closed the windows and cleaned the board. 

After getting everything done, Youngmin grabs his bag. You grabbed your bag too and both of you left the classroom leaving it closed. "I think I got a lower score than you." Youngmin said. "Huh?" you turned to him. "The test..." he said. "Oh! How low?" you asked. 

Youngmin took the test result out of his bag and gave it. You took a look and you were surprised that it wasn't that low from your score. "You did pretty well on this test." you said giving it back to him. "I'm not satisfied though." Youngmin said with a sigh. You looked ahead. "If you want, I can tutor you."

He looked at your, surprised. "Tutor me? Aren't you busy enough already? And..I might just burden you or trouble you." 

You giggled. "Aniyo~ It's fine, really. I'm finished with all my homeworks anyway. All I need to do is attend baseball practices."

"So, you up for it?" you looked at him. He thought about it first, then nodded and smiled. 

"Great! I have one condition though." you said. He looked at you and you looked at him. "You have to treat me samgyupsal." you playfully winked. He let out a chuckle and nodded. "Araso. It's a deal." You let out a chuckle and smiled at him. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow after lunch then." 

"Alright, sure. But..where are we having the lesson? Teacher." He smirked and you just rolled your eyes. "School library." you said. 

 

You and Youngmin arrived by the gate of the school and went your separate ways on going home. While walking home, Youngmin couldn't stop thinking about you being his history tutor. "That's my only chance of getting to know her and actually being close to her.." he told himself.

While you were walking home, a text message came. You flipped your phone open and read the message.

-No Minwoo

Yah~! I need help with history ><
My teacher said I'm failing... 

 

To: MinMinwoonie

Mworago? Failing?
How can you be failing?

 

-No Minwoo

I know your laughing your off...
Just help meeeeeee! ><

 

To: Minminwoonie

Araso araso!! 
Come to the school library tomorrow after lunch then.

 

-No Minwoo

Waeyo after lunch?
 

To: Minminwoonie

I have baseball practice remember =.=

 

-No Minwoo

Ahhhh! Right! kekeke! =="
I'll just go with you to baseball practice! 
see youuuuuuuu! ♥

 

Before closing your phone, you noticed Minwoo's heart emoticon. "What's with the heart..."

----------------------------------------

DAMN. I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE >.<

MIANHAEEEEEEE! i had a chapter mind block xD LOL. 

my original plan was: "What's with the heart..."  

"Gay.." 

xD LOL. i didn't want to be mean though! I LOVE MINWOO ♥ hahaha!