Winner Takes All

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnG7-4L66VY

-----------------------------

After the games, everyone went back to their classrooms and changed then left. You were the last one to leave the locker rooms for girls. As you went out, you saw Minwoo waiting. Standing by the wall with one leg up against it and his head looking down. You stopped and looked at him. He raised his head and stood up straight. 

You quickly avoided his gaze and started to walk passing him by. Minwoo watched you for a moment then ran after you. Turning into a corner Minwoo stopped  right in front of you. 

 

You looked up with furrowed eye brows while he looked at you with a face asking for forgiveness. "Please say something.." he spoke. 

"What is there to say Minwoo?" you replied. Your hands were trembling and you quickly hid it away so that he wouldn't see. 

"I never wanted that to happen. I didn't know it was going to happen." 

"Oh yeah?" you stared at him. "Then why didn't you pull back?" Minwoo was speechless. "I don't know.." is what he thought of saying. You scoffed and looked away. "See, you still like her.. you still love her. So what was it? Huh? Was it all a bet? Just like what I did? Is this pay back? Huh?" you eyes were b with tears and they started falling. 

Minwoo just looked at you. Not knowing what to say. Totally speechless. 

"Why did you tell me that you love me and then let Sulli kiss you?" you looked at him angrily. "If I knew, that you were going to act that way, I shouldn't have said yes..." 

"~~~~~, you're over reacting-" 

"Over reacting?" you said. "Bad move..." he thought. "You don't know how much... I'm in pain. Seeing you with Sulli, well I don't mind if you were friends with her but you were her ex and you let your ex kiss you like that? In front of everyone. When everyone knows that you and I are dating!" you yelled.

You aggressively wiped your tears and looked away again.

 

"Forget it..." you whispered. "What?" Minwoo looked at you. "Just like the saying... Winner Takes All. Sulli's the winner... you were the prize. She wins. She got everything." You took a deep breath. "She finally got you." 

You wore your baseball cap, walked passed him and left Minwoo standing, alone. 

 

Sulli comes out from nowhere and walks behind Minwoo. She puts her hand on his shoulder. "Minwoo." she said and he turned around. She smiled at him and leaned to give him a kiss but Minwoo moved back, pushed her away and gave her a glare. "Get a way from me." he said sternly. 

Minwoo held the strap of his bag and walked out, leaving Sulli behind.

------------------------------

HOMYGAWD! 

is it the end?