BoyFriend

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMrvmm9U0c

------------------------------------

After eating, the six of you decided to play on the booths. You took care of the sports, while the others took care of the shooting. While walking around Gyuri noticed a group of people crowding by the stage. "Hey, let's watch the performance!" Gyuri grabbed Seungyeon's hand who grabbed Nicole and Jiyoung and Krsytal then you.

"Woah! What's with the pulling?" you said. "Look!" Gyuri pointed at the stage and you saw 6 guys in black and red and black masks performing. "Wow, they're awesome." Jiyoung commented and you agreed. They were pretty swift and slick and really much in sync while they were performing.

After their performance the host took over and you were about to leave until the six boys came back on stage wearing a different set of costume. They went to their positions and the host announced them once again. "Let's welcome back our performers for this night, BoyFriend!"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPV6zQuN-e0&feature=related

CLICK ^^

The crowd went wild and you just kept your cool when they were screaming everywhere. Once the song started the blonde haired boy sang. "Wah! He's so cute!

"Omo, are they...TWINS?!"

"KYA! THAT GUY WEARING THE CAP IS SO CUTE!"

From left to right and even in front of you or behind you, there were comments like that. You rolled your eyes and just watched the show with your friends who also seemed to be drooling over them. 

In their performance there was a rap part by one of the twins and...

"IS THAT MINWOO?" Nicoles eyes enlarged as she saw Minwoo on stage. Everyone else looked and were also shocked even you.

"He...he dances?" Jiyoung said still in shocked.

"And raps too..." Gyuri added. "What the heck is going on..." you thought.

 

After their performance Gyuri decided to go backstage to meet up with Minwoo and you just followed. You arrived at the backstage and saw that Minwoo and his group mates were being surrounded by many females. "Maybe we should just talk to them in school about it?" Seungyeon told Gyuri. 

"Yeah, I guess we should.." Gyuri agreed slightly disappointed and turned to leave. You also turned to leave but then Minwoo called your name. "~~~~~~!" you turned around and so did your friends. Minwoo came towards you with a bright smile. "What are girls doing here?" he asked.

"We decided to spend our 2 days of break here. What about you? We didn't you were such a good dancer." Gyuri answered and lightly hit Minwoo. He rubbed the back of his and lightly chuckled. He called his friends over and they came. "Guys, these are my classmates in school." he said.

"Gyuri, Seungyeon, Jiyoung, Krsytal, Nicole and ~~~~~~~" he introduced all of you to them. They all waved at each other and so did you. "This is, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Donghyun and Jeongmin." he introduced his friends and one of them kept looking at you. "Did you girls enjoy the performance?" Donghyun asked. 

"Well, we were surprised that Minwoo can dance like that." Nicole chuckled and everyone let out a laugh.

"Um, looks like your fan girls are giving us bad glares. We should go." you said.

"See you in school!" Minwoo gave another smile and waved.

All of you walked off. While you were walking with your friends, one of Minwoo's friends couldn't stop staring. 

----------------------------------------------------

OOOOHHHHHHH!