New Girl

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJMSjHxf6GA

--------------------------------

The next few days of school, you and Minwoo were back to hanging out like in freshman year. He would be by your side if you get injured in PE or even when just you're alone. Your friends, you and Minwoo plus Youngmin all became a group. Everyone in school enjoyed hanging out with one of you and without realizing it you became popular. 

Sulli and her friends were seated in a table by the cafeteria. "Is ~~~~~ Minwoo's new girl?" Victoria came with her tray. "New girl? Does Sulli know that?" Luna asked. "She's too busy flirting." Amber rolled her eyes and just continued eating. "I miss Krystal..." Victoria pouted and sighed.

Sulli came back with a smile on her face. "Happy?" Amber looked at her. "Why not?" she giggled and began eating. "Hey Sulli, I have a question." Victoria asked. "What is it?" 

"Is ~~~~...the new girl of Minwoo?" 

Sulli's smile faded away and looked at her. "What?" 

"I'm just asking...well they spend a lot of time together." Victoria nodded her head back to your table. 

Sulli looked behind Victoria and saw you and Minwoo smiling and laughing. Sulli didn't know why but she was feeling angry and jealous even. She could feel her blood boiling inside her body just by looking at you and Minwoo. "Impossible. Minwoo wouldn't like that kind of girl." Sulli flipped her hair back and continued eating.

Sulli kept on glancing at the two of you and somehow couldn't look away.

--------------------------------------