Girl Meets Boy

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzeOI2XXGM

-------------------------------

"WOOO! YEAH GO ~~~~~~~!" 

You heard your friends cheer for you from the bleachers while you were getting ready to pitch. It was guys against girls in PE and it was baseball. Your favorite sport and your most favorite thing to do followed by hanging out with your friends. You looked at the batter straight in his eyes and glared at him then you fixed your aim. 

You lift your leg up and you released the ball. The ball came flying fast towards the batter but he didn't get to hit it which meant. "STRIKE 3 YOU'RE OUT! Girls win!" the coach whistled and all the girls started jumping and going towards you. "Awesome job!!!"

"Waaaa!! We won we won!!"

"GO ~~~~~~~!!!" 

 

After PE class you and the rest of your classmates when to take a shower, changed into your uniforms and went back to the classroom. "I can't believe we won over the boys today!" Seungyeon giggled in happiness. "All thanks to ~~~~~." Gyuri winked and got her bag. "Aniyo~" you shrugged and shyly smiled.

"Let's go!" Jiyoung pumped her fist high and went out of the classroom. All of you followed her and began talking away. You searched your bag for your baseball cap but you couldn't find it. "I'll see you guys outside okay? I think I left my cap in the field." you gave your bag to Nicole and ran back inside.

"She really can't forget to bring that cap anywhere huh?" Gyuri said. "Of course she can't. It was her dads after all." Seungyeon smiled.

 

You arrived at the field and looked for it. You looked by the bleachers but you couldn't find it. "Aish!" you sat down on the bench and released a sigh. Suddenly your cap popped out of nowhere right in front of your face. "Omo!" you jumped and held your heart.

"Mianhae." 

You looked back and saw No Minwoo showing off his cute and adorable smile to you. "Here." he sat beside you and gave you your cap back. "I found it lying around here. Thought you might come and look for it." before you could even take it, he placed your cap on your hand and patted your head.

You just looked at him wondering why he's being so nice. "Minwoonie! Kaja!" Sulli, the queenka of all Sophomore students called him. Minwoo looked and waved his hand. "I gotta go. The queen awaits." he shrugged and stood up. He walked down but then turned back and looked at you. You jumped a bit and looked at him too.

"See you around, and that was a nice game." he smiled again then left. You sat there for a while watching him go down and leave with Sulli. You shook your head then ran back to meet your friends. "Oh good! You found it!" Nicole clapped her hand and gave your bag back. "Kaja?" Seungyeon asked and everyone nodded. 

While walking, you saw Minwoo again with Sulli who was busily talking with her friends. Minwoo looked at up and caught your eye. He smiled at you and gave a small wave. Your eyes widened and gave him a small smile in return until you totally couldn't see him anymore.

"That was weird..." you thought.

----------------------------------