MYM: Make Your Move

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoeFUu9Jsqg

----------------------------------

At last you were finally dismissed from school. Gyuri, again dramatically hits her head on the table and you just laughed with your friends. While fixing your school bag, Nicole sits on your desk and nudged you with her elbow. "Yah, have you made him fall for you yet?" she asked. 

"Eh? Nugu?" you replied not looking at her. "What do you mean who? Minwoo of course!" she said a loud. You panicked and looked around the classroom. You were glad that it was empty and released a sigh of relief. "Don't do that!" you said. "Oh why? You care about your reputation?" Nicole joked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't care about my reputation, but yelling out his name is just simply embarrassing." you explained and Nicole just nodded her head along. "So, have you?" she asked again. You gave her a long stare and sighed. "No.." you muttered. "Why not?!" she yelled again.

"Do you have to scream so much?" you said. You got out of your seat and grabbed your bag and cap. You wore your cap and left the classroom with your friends. Krsytal met up with you by the school gate. While going out of the school, Minwoo came out of the building with Youngmin. 

"Oh, ~~~~~!" he called. You looked back and noticed him walking towards you. "Are you on your way home?" he asked and you just nodded. "Oh good, I'll go with you." he said making the rest of the girls in shock. "No, it's okay. I'm going with my-"

"Sure, she'd love to go with you." Nicole cut you off and you gave her a glare but she just smiled at you. "Are you guys sure?" Minwoo asked all of them and they all nodded eargerly. You shot them with bad glares, even Krsytal. "What about Youngmin?" you asked. Minwoo looked back and saw him talking to Sulli and her friends.

Minwoo just looked at Youngmin and shook his head. "Kaja." Minwoo went on ahead and you noticed that he seemed...sad. You hesitated but thanks to your friends, they pushed you to walk forward and you did. But while you were walking behind him, you shot them another glare and mouthed, "You guys are all dead tomorrow." 

 

Walking behind Minwoo your phone suddenly beeped. You took it out of your bag and checked who sent a message. 

-Nicole

MYM!

"MYM?" you mumbled.

To: Nicole

What the hell is MYM?

 

-Nicole

MAKE YOUR MOVE!

--------------------------------------------