Does It Count?

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF9w_iERKMA

--------------------------------------

You go back into the room and found a sleeping Minwoo on your bed. "Wow..what a sleepyhead..." you mumbled to yourself. You walked over to the bed and you opened your mouth to say something but you couldn't say anything. You just looked at him from where you standing with your hands on your knees. 

You watched him breath and how his mouth were slowly parting. You also noticed his head slowly falling to the side. You sigh and rubbed the back of your neck and looked up at the ceiling. "I guess he's just gonna have to stay here..." you mumbled as you your lamp and went to turn off your main light and locked the door just in case someone comes inside in the morning. 

"Oh yeah...Nicole..." you were about to unlock your door again until your phone vibrated from your bed. You saw Minwoo move but only to put his head back where it should be. You let out a sigh of relief and grabbed your phone. One message, it said. 

-NiNicole♥

Won't be sleeping in the dorm tonight :3 
Will be out in the beach until early morning! 
Don't worry though, I'm with Jeongmin :') 

Have a fantastic night with Minwoo ^o^

You rolled your eyes and wanted to scream but you had to prevent yourself from doing so or you'll wake up the sleeping prince who happens to be sleeping on your bed. "Aish!" you silently muttered. You went to the bathroom to watch your face, put on some moisturizer then closed the bathroom door and went on Nicole's bed instead. 

You placed your cap beside you and gazed at it for a while. As you looked at it, you started to have a flashback when the last time you saw your father. 

 

-Flashback to Middle School-

"Great job ~~~~~~!" a man's voice shouted cheerfully from across the field. 

"Now see if you can hit a home run!" he shouted again with a smile on his face. 

The middle school girl, which was you kept your eye on the ball that the man, which was your father was going to throw. As he prepared, he finally pitched the ball and you waited until it was the right time. With a loud thud sound on the bat you looked up and saw if the ball was going to hit a home run and...it did.

"Yeah!!" your dad shouted and ran to you with a smile on his face. "Alright!!" you shouted with your high pitched voice and jumped up crazily. He picked you up and you laughed. You took your helmet off and he took his cap off and placed it on you. "My atheletic baby girl." he cooed and kissed your cheek which made you giggle again.

 

That night, you and dad went home with fresh kimchi because your mom said to pick it up at a friends' house along the way. While holding hands with your dad, you were busy playing with his cap with your other hand. "Appa~" you called and he looked your way. "Can I ask you a..gross question?" 

He looked at you with eyes wide and cleared his throat. "Pardon?" he said.  "Not that kind of gross question! Geez Appa...I'm not that kind of girl..." you rolled your eyes and hit his arm.

"Then what's your question?" he asked. "What does it mean..when you're heart is beating really fast when you're with someone that you're friends with?" you asked in one single breath. Your dad blinked for a while and his expression softened.

"I've been reading a lot of books with those kinds of description...how does it.. feel like and what does it mean?" 

"It usually means that this person feels something for the other person." he explained.

"How appa?" 

 

"Hm..let's just say that by waiting, you'll eventually get the person who you're meant to be with. The feeling at first is awkward and weird, but then you'll find out how...warm the feeling is when you're with this person." 

"Is that how you feel with umma?" you looked at him with curiousity all over your face which made him chuckle lightly and smile. "Everyday." he spoke softly and kissed your cheek. 

"Come on, we better hurry before umma wonders why we're back so late again." 

-End of Flashback-

 

"Appa...does this feeling count then? What I'm feeling for Minwoo right now? Does it count to be the same feeling as you felt with Umma?"