Showing Off

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guVILoWvzbs

-----------------------------------

Next morning, you woke up with your head still on Youngmin's shoulder. You rubbed your eyes and sat up straight. You looked to the side and saw Youngmin asleep. Your eyes widened a bit and you looked away. "I fell asleep on his shoulder...he must've had a hard time.." you thought. 

Quietly, you stood up and left Youngmin to rest in the balcony but you couldn't just leave him there. You went back and shook him gently to wake him up. Slowly he opened his eyes. "You're awake?" he said groggily. "Yeah, and you should too if you don't want to get laughed at." you told him and left him. 

You went back to your room and immediately took a shower. You changed into your jeans and a tank top right after showering. You looked at your eyes and they weren't as swollen as before. Finished with drying your hair, you went out again and looked for your friends. 

You found them seated at a table, eating breakfast outside the villa. "Hey, you okay?" Gyuri asked. You sat beside her and rested your head on the table with your arms as your pillow. "I'll take that as a no." she said. Nicole got up and got your food for you while Krystal got orange juice for you. 

"Unnie..." Krystal spoke. You looked up at her with a sleepy expression and just gave her a smile. Krystal's face lit up and ate her food happily. "Yah, wake up. Don't be rude." Nicole nudged her elbow against your arm and you sat up and began eating your breakfast. 

Just then Minwoo arrived and got his food then sat with his friends. He looked over to you since your table were across each other, you didn't look at him since you were occupied with eating. Youngmin also arrived after taking a shower and dressing up. "Where were you last night?" one of their classmate who was his room mate asked. 

You heard his classmate asked and for a moment you felt nervous. Youngmin took a glance at you then back to his classmate. "I fell asleep on the balcony." he casually replied. "Wow, and you didn't get cold?" another one of his classmate asked. "Nope, I had something to keep me warm." he slightly looked back at you and smiled.

 

After breakfast, you went shopping with your friends but it wasn't just you and your friends, Boyfriend came along. Your hands where inside the pockets of your jeans as you walked in between Youngmin and Minwoo. It was awkward being in between them but luckily Jiyoung was there to keep you busy talking to her. 

As the twelve of you walked to the back of the mall, all of you saw a crowd cheering. Jiyoung dragged you in to watch so your other friends followed. There you saw people dancing for fun and having a friendly show off. You actually liked watching them dance like that. 

Just then out of the blue, Jiyoung went in and danced. Your eyes widened and so did everyone else. "Jiyoung ah!" Nicole shouted in embarrassment so she finished her dance but with a smile on her face. Minwoo noticed on how much you enjoyed watching the people dance and it gave him an idea. 

He was about to enter, until Youngmin and Kwangmin came in the middle. Everyone started whispering about how they're so identical and so they antipicated there performance, even you. You watched them get ready and waited for the right moment to start. Then, Youngmin and Kwangmin started dancing at the same time. Both were in sync and everyone admired them. 

You were admiring them as well and smiled a bit as they danced. After their dance, they ended with a high five pose and everyone cheered a lot. Youngmin came to you and winked, you chuckled and shook your head. Just then, Minwoo came in the circle and started dancing.

His dance were just as powerful as the twins but his has more force and it caught a lot of attention including yours. Seungyeon came to you and whispered. "Is it just me, or are those two guys showing off?" you looked at Minwoo then at Youngmin who was looking at Minwoo with a serious expression.

"I think they are showing off if he's looking at Minwoo like that." you whispered back and nodded your head at Youngmin. 

Seungyeon giggled and continued to watch while you quietly figured out why there were showing off.