Torture & Tutor

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYMw3KWqwSI&feature=related

------------------------

Weekend finally came and you went to baseball practice in the morning. Just like what Minwoo said, he did go with you. He sat out on the bench watching you practice with your team. You practiced being a batter this time and your skill on pitching is almost the same with batting. Though you prefer throwing the ball than hitting it.

You ran back to the bench and Minwoo immediately held out a water bottle and towel. You blinked and just took the water bottle. You opened it and drank from it. Minwoo stood up and took your cap off and gently wiped the sweat off the back of your neck on the side of your face. 

Your team mates noticed and they were giggling and whispering behind your back. After drinking, you got the towel from Minwoo and thanked him. You ran back to your team mates leaving your cap with him. He wore your cap and just watched you practice.

After a few hours, you left to shower in the baseball business that your mom owns. Minwoo waited outside the shower area. After getting dressed, you came out with your bag. Minwoo removed your cap off his head and placed it on you. Both of stayed with your mom to have lunch.

After lunch, you and Minwoo made your way to school buy bus. You sat down near the window while Minwoo sat next to you. You fell alseep as soon as the bus left. Slowly your head made its way to Minwoo's shoulder. Minwoo looked to his side and saw your sleeping self. He smiled, removed your cap and placed it in front of your face.

 

After the bus ride, you walked to the school library and started your history lesson with Minwoo. What Minwoo didn't know is that Youngmin would also be going. Youngmin arrived an hour after and was really surprised to see Minwoo with you. "Aish.." he thought.

You called him over and you also began teaching him. "This s torture~" Minwoo complained. "No, this is tutor. And it's your own fault for failing history..." you told him and looked over to Youngmin. You checked his answers from the exercise you gave him and most of them were correct. 

"Wow, good job Youngmin. At least someone knows what he's doing..." you slightly looked at Minwoo and saw him dozing off. You glared at him and hit the back of his head with a book. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head. "Yah!" he yelled. "Shut up or we'll get kicked out. And don't sleep..." you muttered. 

Youngmin just watched the two of you. He was a bit jealous and he tried not to mind your closeness with Minwoo but you were right of him and so was Minwoo. "I'm also being tortured by supposedly my tutor..." he thought.

----------------------------------