I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRMV8TW6SMk

--------------------------------

"So, you remember now?" Minwoo asked you and you just nodded. "Looks like I was the only who forgot." you joked and he let out a chuckle. "Mianhae." you looked at him surprised. "What? You don't need to apologize." you said. Minwoo didn't say a word and so did you.

Both of you just sat outside and it was getting cold. You rubbed your hands and Minwoo noticed. He took his jacket off and placed it over you. You blinked and you felt your heart softened by his actions and just kept the jacket on you. 

"So, what happens to you and Sulli now?" you asked even though you knew it was wrong for you to ask. 

"Molla. I just don't want her to be with me again..." he sighed. 

"How did the two of you get together?" 

"It was almost summer and the end of freshman year." he started. "I wasn't planning on falling in love in that year but I did. At the time, she was the nicest and sweetest girl." he paused. "But when she became popular, she obviously changed but she just didn't want to admit or she didn't realize it."

"Then why did you put up with her till now?" 

"I was hoping to find the old Sulli, but it got worse. She went to clubs with other girls from other schools. She flirted with other guys and she thought I didn't know. Eventually, we were mostly fighting every now and then. Until last night, I couldn't take it." he said. 

"What did happen?" you asked again. 

"We went to a Senior party. I didn't want to go but she just pulled me along so I just went. I saw her flirting around with a senior who happens to my cousins boyfriend who is also a senior. So I pulled Sulli out of the party before my cousin even saw them. And, she got all pissed at me for doing that." Minwoo shook his head. 

"Wow, so much drama with Sulli." you said and Minwoo just chuckled. 

"I'm glad that you didn't change." he said and that made your heart skip a beat. "What the hell..." you thought at why your heart did that.

 

"You're still the old you. You're still the old ~~~~~ I met in freshman year. Though, you're more popular than Sulli but you didn't let it go to your head." he looked at you and gave you a sweet smile which made you think that time stopped. You looked away and calmed yourself down. 

 

"I don't want to fall in love again..." you heard him mumble and that's when you thought that doing the bet was going to be difficult for you. "Oh great..." 

------------------------------------