I'll Show You

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtFOLKJS1E

------------------------------

You stood outside the balcony crying. You couldn't stop your tears from falling so you just let them. Quietly, you were sobbing but you didn't want to attract any attention. Just then, a pair of thin, long arms wrapped around you and you felt someones chin resting your shoulder. 

Your eyes looked back and you saw that it was Youngmin. You were too occupied with crying that you didn't mind him holding you like that. "It's okay..." he whispered to calm you down and it did work but you were crying. 

 

After a while, you had stopped crying and you were seated on the floor with your back leaning against the wall outside the balcony. Youngmin sat beside you and stayed with you the whole time. It was almost midnight and you felt tired and sleepy from crying. You wanted to move but you couldn't.

The silence wasn't awkward. It was actually fine being quiet like that with Youngmin and he didn't seem to mind either. 

Youngmin closed his eyes for a while and opened them up again because he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He looked and saw your head leaning on his shoulder with your eyes closed. He waved his hand by your face to see if you were really asleep. 

"Her eyes are swollen now..." he thought and released a quiet sigh. He continued to look at your face and scanned it with his eyes. His heart was fluttering as he sees you asleep and so peaceful looking. "I'm sorry I said those things to you...Minwoo's my friend but that was really low for someone like you..." he spoke.

"Bets aren't meant to be breaking people's hearts but..why does my heart hurt whenever I see you with him? I'm not even in a bet with anyone and yet I feel that way." he paused and looked at you. "I guess...I really love you Goo ~~~~~. And, I can see why Minwoo likes you too... your so...simple and plain that it never gets boring." 

He stopped as he saw you move. As you stopped moving he looked at you again. "I'll show you how I can love you better than Minwoo." he whispered and kissed your forehead.

 

Behind the door of the balcony, Minwoo stood there. He heard everything what Youngmin said and it made him jealous. He didn't want to lose you as a friend or even as girlfriend. You weren't officially his yet, but he'll do everything to make him win you. "I'll also show you how much you mean to me ~~~~~." he thought and left.

 

-----------------------------------

AND THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS! 
I wonder what they'll do~~~~~