Hold On To Him

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Xv7nAG1tA

-----------------------

"Has to know what?" Minwoo came from behind and Krystal turned around in surprise. "Minwoo ah!" she said.

"Um...nothing nothing..." she said and made a run for it. Minwoo watched Krystal ran out of sight and wondered what was wrong with her. 

 

Krystal ran back to the field as if she was running for her life. You noticed her tired face and smiled. You got a water bottle and a towel and came up to her. "Here, you seem like you ran fast to get back. That eager to race?" you teased. Krystal looked at you with a worried face and you noticed. 

"Are you okay Krystal?" you asked. Krystal looked down for a bit and fought with herself in her mind if she should tell you or not. 

"Unnie, I have to talk to you." she finally spoke. "About what?" you asked. "In private..." she mumbled. 

Krystal took you far from the crowd and she began to explain from what she over heard in the bathroom. 

You listened to her and couldn't believe what Sulli had planned, but then again, it was Sulli. The most disgusting thing in your world next to a cockroach. 

"Boys are up next!" the coach yelled. Both you and Krystal looked over and eyed Minwoo. He gave a wave and smiled at the both of you. Krystal looked away while you acted like nothing was wrong and waved back. 

Then you see Sulli going up to Minwoo with a sweet smile. Minwoo looked at Sulli and she just stayed by his side but Minwoo just looked away and concentrated on the game. 

 

"Unnie..." Krystal spoke. You didn't look away at Sulli but you were listening. "Yeah?" you said. 

"If I were you, I would hold on to Minwoo oppa as long as I can before things get worse." she advised. You agreed with Krystal but you needed to play it cool so that Sulli wouldn't know what you know. 

Sulli looked back and saw you staring at her. She smiled a sweet smile but then her sweet smile faded into a smirk that meant a lot of things. To you, it meant on getting Minwoo back in her disgusting hands and you had to do something about it. 

"Can't face the truth huh? You wanna play Choi Sulli? Then let's play..." you thought and walked back to the crowd.

--------------------------------------

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I LOVE SULLI A LOT! SHE'S MY SECOND FAVORITE IN F(X) ♥

and sorry for not updating daily :( I got sick :( but i do hope you enjoy this chapter even if i'm still sick xD