Weirdo

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q47FjMs3X0

---------------------------------------

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. He confessed but it wasn't the confession you were hoping for. It was filled with hurt and you felt guilty. 

You were breathing heavily like it was hard to breathe and just stood there. "Minwoo.. I-"

"No..I know you're going to apologize. Just...don't..." Minwoo loosened his grip on your arm. "Yeah, I do like you. Leaning towards love even if I don't want to right now." he sighed.

"I've liked you ever since I met you." your eyes widened and just listened to him. "I just never had the thought of confessing to you because I knew you didn't like me back then. When Sulli came.. I did like her and loved her, but my heart was always calling for your name."

You looked away and looked down at the ground. Guilt was filling up in your heart and in your mind. You started to feel guilty about the whole bet with Nicole, you felt guilty at the fact that you accepted. You wanted to kill yourself because of it. 

Minwoo looked at you as he stood in front of you, slowly lifting your head up with his finger under your chin. You looked up but you moved your eyes away. "Look at me.." he whispered. You didn't want to and tried to keep your eyes somewhere else but eventually you looked at him. 

"When I overheard Sulli talking about your little bet with Nicole, I was crushed. I didn't think you'd be that kind of girl to bet about me falling in love with you and then just break it off." he said. Your tears were starting to blur your vision. "What the hell.. Why am I being like this..." you thought.

You held back your tears from falling and looked down. "But...it doesn't mean that I still don't love you.." he said. Your eyes widened and your heart fluttered a bit. "W-what?" you stammered. "Yeah...I'm hurt but it doesn't mean I'm gonna stop loving you." he gave a small smirk and you snorted back.

"Weirdo.." you said. "I'm a weirdo for you." Minwoo playfully winked. You rolled your eyes in disgust. "I thought you were going to say something like 'I hate you' and leave. You made me cry for nothing..." 

"You were going to cry?" he blinked. "I held it because I didn't want you to see me like that." you said.

"Woah...I thought you weren't afraid to show your trueself?" Minwoo teased and you pushed him away. You turned around and walked off leaving him there. 

 

You arrived back in the villa and headed out to the main balcony. This time, your tears began to fall. There were tears of fear, anger and sadness. Why? You could only think of one reason and it was Minwoo.