Now, I Know The Feeling

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBf_yHFseUw

----------------------------------

"Alright let's go!" your mom took the keys of the house and went out ahead of you and Minwoo. You followed right after and then she locked the door. The three of you walked to the bus stop and it wasn't that awkward. It was just as if you were bringing a friend to your hang out with your mom except that Minwoo wasn't just a friend. 

As the bus stopped, three of you hopped on and went in. Minwoo sat beside you while your mom sat in front of you to give you some privacy. Then as the bus reached its destination, three of you got off and walked again. The walking took around 15 minutes without stopping. 

Before going in a place that looked like a cemetary, your mom bought flowers a few meters away from the cemetary. Then after buying, the three of you started walking again and finally went in the cemetary. The guards were on standby and they let you pass. They even gave you light to walk through the path. 

Minwoo was curious to know who you and your mom were visiting. Just then he remembered when your mom said that they'll tell your dad about the good news. Minwoo looked at you and took your hand and lightly squeezed it. You looked at him and just smiled. All of you arrived in front of the place where you dad was buried. 

"Honey, your baby girl is back. And, look who she brought." she grabbed Minwoo's arm and he had to let your hand go. "Meet ~~~~~ new boyfriend! Isn't that great? Our baby girl, isn't such a baby anymore." she smiled then looked at Minwoo. You watched at the sight of your mom smiling and you were happy. 

You walked up to them and looked at the name plate of your dad. "Appa, this is No Minwoo. He's a sophomore like me. Do you approve of him appa?" just then a light breeze of cold wind came and a shiver came down your spine. You weren't afraid because you felt that was your dad. 

You looked at Minwoo and held his hand. "Kamsa Appa~" you giggled. After staying for a few minutes, the three of you left and went back home. It was now 8PM and your mom decided to take a cab home instead of walking home. As the cab reached your house, your mom paid and all of you went out. 

"I'll go on inside. Goodnight Minwoo. It's nice to meet you and..welcome to the family." she warmingly smiled at Minwoo and then went in. You looked back at Minwoo and smiled at him.

"How do you feel?" you asked.

"Relieved." he said and you giggled.

"Because?" 

"Both your parents approved of me." he laced his fingers through yours and stepped closer. "How do you feel?" he asked.

"Never better." you said. "Now...I know the feeling whenever I read those kinds of books." 

"What feeling is that?" he asked. 

"The feeling when your heart beats fast, and your stomach fluttering like butterflies. Appa told me that one day, I'll understand. And I think, that day came when.. you came." you smiled at him and he did as well. Minwoo curled a strand of your hair behind your ear and brushed his thumb on your cheekbone. 

Both of you looked at each other for a while and he leans in to give you a gentle and passionate kiss.

------------

OH MY ♥