Taking Care of You

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxfvc7Xha7g

--------------------------------------

Minwoo carried you all the way in the hotel and placed you on the bed in the clinic. The nurse comes in and he explains what happens. The nurse came back with an ice pack and gave it to him. Minwoo sat on a chair beside your bed and place the ice pack on your head with a towel over.

Several minutes later, you woke up and felt something cold on your head. You opened your eyes and looked to the side to see Minwoo treating your head with ice. Minwoo looked over to you and saw you awake. "You're awake." he lit up a smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. "I think I have a headache.." you replied. "From the hit?" you shook your head. "From the ice.." Minwoo quickly took it out and said sorry. You let out a chuckle and sat up. "What happened?" you asked. 

Minwoo explained to you about Sulli hitting you. "That ..." you mumbled. "What?" he said and you quickly shook your head. "Nothing, nothing." you let out a small smile. 

 

You got out of the bed and left the clinic with Minwoo. "You still want to go out to the beach?" he asked. You looked outside and saw your friends still playing volleyball. "I think I'm gonna go back to the villa." you turned to him with a smile that somehow melted Minwoo's heart.

"You can continue playing, I'll rest for a bit. Thanks Minwoo." 

You left Minwoo and walked back to the villa on your own while Minwoo walked back to the beach. "Where's ~~~~?" Nicole asked. "Is she okay?" Jiyoung asked. Minwoo nodded and looked back.

"You guys continue playing." without saying anything else, Minwoo left the beach to go back to the villa.

 

After 30 minutes of walking, you went back in the villa and in your room. Instead of sleeping, you walked out to the balcony and stood there. 

Minwoo came back to the villa and looked for you. He went in the girls area and sneakily went in your room. He quietly opened the door and looked inside. He found you standing outside the balcony. "Annyeong." you jumped a bit and saw at Minwoo.

"Yah! What are you doing here in the girls area?" you asked still in shock. "I just wanted to see if you were alright and being alone in the boys area is boring." he said. You looked at him with an eyebrow raised and he just looked at you with puppy eyes. 

You looked away and looked at the scene. "How's your head?" 

"It's fine now, but it still hurts." you said as you touched it. "You should go back and play." 

"Nah, I don't want to." 

"Waeyo?" you looked at him. "Because I want to take care of you." you wanted to smile at what he said but you knew that he meant it in a different way. "Psh, yeah right." you rolled your eyes and went inside your room. 

You sat on your bed and took out a book to read. You sat down on the bed and covered a blanket over your legs. Minwoo smiled and went inside too. He sat beside you and put his legs in the blanket as well. "Yah! Get out before someone sees you!" 

"I told you, I'm going to take care of you!"

"By what? By watching me read?" you chuckled.

"By staying by your side." you couldn't help but melt at what he said. You looked away from and just concentrated on your book. 

 

After a while, Minwoo was playing on his phone but then he realized something heavy on his shoulder. He stopped his game and looked to the side. He saw your head on his shoulder. He wondered for a while and looked at you and saw you asleep.

He automatically smiled and gently brushed away a strand of hair covering your face. 

"When I said I'm going to take care of you.. I didn't actually think to mean it in a different way but now.. I think I do.." he thought as he deeply gazed at you.

------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~ ♥