Dare One

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBf_yHFseUw

-----------------------------

Heading home from the mall, all of you except Minwoo's other friends went to the villa. You had dinner with your classmates and played spin-the-bottle with them after having dinner. A big circle was formed in the middle of the living room as all of the students sat on the floor in an indian position. 

An empty coke bottle was used and one of the students spun it around. First round, it pointed to Krystal and she was asked truth or dare. She picked truth and a question was asked. The game went on until midnight and everyone was still hyper and awake. Snacks and drinks were also made to make it more fun. 

After a few rounds the bottle pointed to you and you didn't want that to happen. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "Okay, I pick dare." you answered. "As always, the daring girl in this class." one of your classmates commented and everyone laughed. You chuckled since it was true.

"I dare you..." Nicole started. "Jump off a cliff." Sulli said. All eyes were darted at her but it wasn't those lovey dovey eyes that she usually gets from boys. "Kidding...sheesh.." she muttered and crossed her arms. "I dare you to dance with...Youngmin!" Jiyoung said. 

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" your classmates agreed. You gave a look at Jiyoung and she just winked in return. You stood up and walked to Youngmin. "May I have this dance?" you acted like a gentleman as you held your hand out to him. Youngmin held in his laughter and he accepted. 

Both of you stood up and stood in the middle. "What are we dancing to?" you asked. One of your classmates plugged in their iPod and played 4Minute's Mirror Mirror. You and Youngmin froze and looked at each other. "You have to dance like Hyuna-shi too!" Nicole shouted.

You glared at her and she stuck her tongue out. It was getting to Hyuna's part and you didn't know what to do. But since it was a dare you just went with it. As it reached Hyuna's part, you got down on your knees and began to dance the spread leg dance.

All your classmates eyes widened and they also cheered. Youngmin's jaw dropped and just watched you with rounded eyes. Minwoo couldn't believe it either. 

Your friends cheered for you but they were also embarrassed. As the song ended, you went back to your place and sat next to Nicole and hid your red face but pretended that you were tired. Youngmin went back to his spot and sat down still stunned. 

Jiyoung reached for the bottle, and spun it around. The bottle pointed to Sulli and everyone looked at her.

----------------------------

I wonder what Sulli will choose?