Beach Volleyball

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECAL7k8RG4U

----------------------------------------------

Next morning you were wakened by Nicole. She couldn't stop calling your name that you eventually got up and got ready. You went out to eat breakfast with the rest of your classmates still sleepy. 

"What time did you sleep last night?" Gyuri asked. "Late..because she wouldn't stop talking about Jeongmin..." you yawned and pointed at Nicole. Nicole almost choked when she heard you say Jeongmin's name and everyone looked at her suspiciously. 

She just coughed and resumed eating. You looked at her and lightly chuckled and continued eating. 

 

After lunch you went out to the beach with your friends. All six of you were just walking around until Minwoo and his friends came. Just as soon as Jeongmin and Nicole saw each other, all of you including the boys, quietly left them by running away. 

"Let's play volleyball!" Minwoo suggested. "I'm game!" Youngmin grabbed the ball and tossed it on air. Jiyoung and Krystal were team captains. Jiyoung picked you, Minwoo, Seungyeon and Kwangmin.

Krystal picked Gyuri, Hyunseong, Donghyun and Youngmin.

"Hey that's not fair! You should have like three girls and two guys!" Seungyeon said. "We would've been three if Nicole was here!" Gyuri shouted to make Nicole hear her but she obivously couldn't.

"We'll take over for Nicole." Sulli and her friends came along. 

Sulli eyed you and Minwoo talking to each other. Just then your eyes shifted to Sulli and you walked to the other court. "What do you want?" you said.

"We want to join. Is that so bad?" Sulli asked. You looked at Krystal and she looked back at you. "We need a girl Unnie..." she said. You sighed giving up and let Sulli exchange with Donghyun. Donghyun became the referee. 

"Ready, start!" Donghyun shouted and Minwoo was the first one from your team to serve the ball.

----------------------------------------------

Ohhh,  I wonder what's going to happen?