Falling For You

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAg_8O1EBpg

------------------------------------

You and Youngmin went out of the dance practice and made your way to look for the vending machine. Both of leisurely walked and talked ignoring the fact that Minwoo and the others are dying of thirst. "You're pretty funny and I never knew." you said wiping a tear off your eye. 

Youngmin looked at with a big smile on his face. Still looking for the vending machine, he continued telling corny and cheesy jokes. He even tried to do a body gag but he failed at it so much that you were laughing at him already which you didn't mean to. "Stop laughing!" he said.

"How can I not stop laughing when you fail so much at body gags!" you let out a laugh again. 

"Aish...there's the vending machine." he rubbed the back of his and pointed at the machine. You took out some cash and slipped it inside everytime you chose a drink. "Minwoo owes me...a lot..." you muttered and heard Youngmin chuckle.

"Why do you do this?" he asked getting the other drinks and carried it. 

You got the other four, since one is for you. "Getting drinks for you guys?" you said and he nodded. "No reason." you let out a smile and began walking. Youngmin shook his head and followed right behind you. While walking you were having a hard time carrying all four cans, so you and Youngmin decided to rest a bit. 

Just as when you were about to start walking you didn't realize the wet floor sign since you were looking at the cans that you were holding, you slipped. Since Youngmin was behind you, he dropped the cans on the floor and immediately went to catch you. You also dropped the cans and closed your eyes as you were ready to hit the ground but...nothing happened.

You opened your eyes and sat up. You blinked for a while and turned around there you saw you Youngmin with his eyes closed. You let out a gasp and shook him to wake up. "Yah...yah! Youngmin ah..." you said. Youngmin slowly opened his eyes and waited for his vision to clear out before sitting up.

 

He rubbed the back of his and slowly sat up. "Gwaenchana?" you asked him worriedly. Youngmin lightly nodded but winced at the pain. "Yah, are you sure?" you looked at him closely. Youngmin moved his head forward and you froze right away. "I guess..this is what the guys in dramas mean." he said.

"Huh?" you titled your head. "This is what they mean the guy says 'I'm falling for you...' " he said.

You blinked and he started laughing. You blinked again and gave a light push. "Aish...that wasn't funny at all.." you mumbled and stood up. You got the cans and threw them away and went back to the vending machine to buy again. But this time, Youngmin took his wallet out and bought 7 cans. 

You looked at him and he gave you a wink. He went back to picking the drinks and you watched him. You suddenly felt like you were having a fever but then you were actually blushing and you tried to hide it. "Damn it!!" you cursed inside your mind.

-----------------------------------

XD